The Asgardian Lounge

Heheheeh. Nice animation! Valhala is definitiley more fun. :D

A friend On Facebook gave me that. Funny stuff.

In case anyone doesn't have a shirt to wear to the movie. Here's a few that are coming out in the next month or so.

MEN10635.jpg

IMM10399.jpg

The loki one is cool :yay: you guys May have amazing Thor statues. I Will eat myself silly at burger King, picking up kid meals and Thor toys :awesome:

bwhahaha YUP me bar's a DRY bar, quite literally. I'm outta mead of all kind, but, I have plenty of Steins and Mugs. :D
102_5312.jpg

102_5311.jpg

102_5316.jpg

I would just love to see some pics of your Thor collection.

I would just love to see some pics of your Thor collection.
Alot of what I have is in the Toy Thread in the Thor World section.
Comic wise I lost MOST of my Thor comics in a flood back in the 80's I was missing probably 25 total books from both Volume 1 and 2.:csad:

Damn, sorry to hear that Vartha :(

Hey Vartha that hurts the comic fan in me :csad: I feel your pain.

I was too at the time, I'm over it tho. I'm still a huge Thor fan either way. :D

Well I'm glad to hear that Vartha :woot:

a lounge I love lounges and really starting to love thor,but in a totally manly way.

lol We all do in a manly way. lol

Just bought tickets for a 9pm showing next wednesday!
(and also got the best (non-expensive-as-hell) seats in the theater)
6pDTv.jpg

:awesome:
HYPE!!!

I'm sure I should have some good seats for the first show, since School is still going and experience says the certain Malco theater is pretty slow on friday afternoon. lol

I am becoming a fan of thor too , however not in a manly way lol ..:yay:

I love the chilling like a villian tee shirt and the thor one is cool too, I am actually gonna start reading some comics once I seen the movie . I know the first one I want to get is Thor & Loki: Blood Brothers the novel.

The only thing that I am just as excited about besides seeing this movie, is the look on my brother's face when he sees his green arrow statue that I got him for his birthday lol ....its gonna be :wow:

I need to find time to see the movie opening weekend. I'm moving but I'll gladly stop unpacking boxes to go see this :D

heh I hate moving. Even when you mark every dang box, you still can't find certain things for WEEKS.

Man, I love thunderstorms and all but GEEZ day four of rain.

Yeah grew up north of Chicago, I know snow. lol

nice .. I live in Canada , its not so much the snow its the shoveling that I hate so much lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"