Infinity War The AVENGERS INFINITY WAR OFFICIAL SPOILER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl1dyl

Civilian
Reaction score
Avengers-Infinity-War-Fan-Art-The-Last-Shawarma-From-BossLogic.jpg

With the start of fan and press screenings, let's start discussing spoilers here rather than in the rest of the threads.

Interesting- "funny"? I'd been lead to believe the first 30 minutes would be brutal and devastating...

Interesting- "funny"? I'd been lead to believe the first 30 minutes would be brutal and devastating...

Xandar and Thor's ship being laid to waste with many civilian deaths I guess?

Xandar and Thor's ship being laid to waste with many civilian deaths I guess?

Yeah, I'm guessing this isn't the contiguous beginning of the movie in this spoiler, but rather a couple of scenes. Otherwise "funny"?

Im guessing the presentation was edited to cut out several key moments and its not the actual first 30.minutes but.more a collection of scenes out of context or only half in context as to show people something while making sure they dont spoil important moments.

Even if the beginning is brutal/sad the scene we saw between Thor and Guardians and whatever happens with Tony and Strange are probably enough to classify this as funny. These people didn't see the beginning with Thor/Thanos

Even if the beginning is brutal/sad the scene we saw between Thor and Guardians and whatever happens with Tony and Strange are probably enough to classify this as funny. These people didn't see the beginning with Thor/Thanos

How do you know?

Everyday I hope for the willpower not to click on this thread....

I remember what it said. It wasn't very descriptive, but it was two scenes.

The leaker said the first scene was of Tony, Bruce, Strange, and Wong at the Sanctum having a discussion of what to do with the Time Stone. Then, the big circular ship arrives with Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian, and they start to wreak havoc to draw out the Avengers. Peter sense this on the school bus and heads over. Banner cannot transform into the Hulk for some reason. Tony's new armor comes out of the jumpsuit he wears. Iron Man is getting his ass beat and then Spidey gets there in time to help him. Ebony captures Strange and brings him to the ship, and Spidey pursues. Stark pursues as well, and sends the Iron Spider suit to grab Peter and take him back to Earth. Peter refuses and goes back to the ship, as they all head into space.

The second scene is the one we've seen a bunch already, where Thor is woken by Mantis. The leaker notes that Thor talks about the Infinity Stones, and that they decide to head to Knowhere next.

After the last trailer I told myself.. no, PROMISED myself I wouldn't watch or read anything more until opening night.

Well, several TV spots later... here I am. In the spoiler thread... promise broken.

Why am I like this?

Those "leaks" were from days before the screening, and are probably fake as it's a lot that you can easily just guess and they've yet to provide any merit.

There were leaks showing up after the screening there. The two scenes described are what was shown whether you like it or not.

I highly doubt that's all that happens in the first 30 minutes. But it sounds like an accurate summary of certain events summary

It's not. It is however all people in Brazil were shown.

There were leaks showing up after the screening there. The two scenes described are what was shown whether you like it or not.

I know? I literally posted what was actually shown there a few posts up.

I was specifically talking about the link Scarlet left. Which was days before the screenings happened.

Last edited:
For what it is worth, Rene Russo's make-up artist is listed on imdb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"