BvS The Barry Allen/Flash Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like John Krasinski for this. I like Michael Cera but not for Flash. And just noooo to Eisenberg. Hate that guy. I'm not seeing Jamie Bell as the Flash either. At least not Barry. MAYBE Wally.

I think theres a lot of hype on Gustin, he's good but he's not blonde and he's only been in one episode so far. I know he's supposed to be in more.

michaelcera_zps8147c8c7.png

Perfect casting. :o

I really hope that Flashes appearance is purely a cameo for this movie if the rumor is indeed true. Not liking how crowded this film is shaping up to be...
Superman/Clark
Batman/Bruce
Lois
Lex
Martha
Alfred?
WW/Diana

How the hell are you going to introduce them all whle still giving lead time to superman,batman and lex? A lot of introduction time needs to be added for most of these characters. Not like the Avengers where most of them had solo movies or cameo

Gosling would be my number one choice but that's never going to happen.

Fantastic choice!
Are you sarcastic? I hope not!
I like John Krasinski for this. I like Michael Cera but not for Flash. And just noooo to Eisenberg. Hate that guy. I'm not seeing Jamie Bell as the Flash either. At least not Barry. MAYBE Wally.
Is he the only former teen actor you will be okay with?
I should be happy that he didn't only star in a few films after Billy Elliot and then became a "washed up teen idol" :word:

michaelcera_zps8147c8c7.png

Perfect casting. :o
HAHAHAHAH i love it.

And airwings... theres a difference. Jamie Bell has never been washed up. He's been pretty consistent for all of his career. Try again.

Jamie Bell and David Gallagher (the annoying kid from 7th Heaven) are not comparable. Their careers are completely different.

and i don't even want Bell as Barry. He'd be OKAY i guess as Wally

HAHAHAHAH i love it.

And airwings... theres a difference. Jamie Bell has never been washed up. He's been pretty consistent for all of his career. Try again.
I said I should be happy that he never became washed up!!!!!

Gosling please for the love of god cast gosling.

They may as well just call this movie "justice league" now.

Oh, this will be something new. Maybe Flash is a Mexican scientist? Hope they cast someone known, like Gael Garcia Bernal or Diego Luna then. The film needs a bunch of faces we already have seen.

If they cast the roles that way, what about Aquaman? Will he be Arabic, or Asian/Indian, or Inuit, or even Native American?

I could see Aquaman being Asian but mostly because I've always gotten that kind of vibe from Namor. It may also make sense evolutionarily with the epicanthal fold being necessary to protect against sunlight and Aquaman spending so much time underwater.

Gael Garcia Bernal would be pretty ****ing amazing, honestly.

Guys I'd test out:

Mike Vogel
Garrett Hedlund
Ryan Kwanten
Scott Porter
Ryan Gosling
Jensen Ackles
And the dude from Downtown mentioned first

I would have Chris Pine but he will be filming Star Trek 3 at the same time so he is out.

After seeing Catching Fire, I would say that Sam Caffln is a solid choice. He has the ability to display the charisma and arrogrance that's required of Flash. Someone should photoshop his suit in this picture red. Give us an idea of what he'll look like! :p

the_hunger_games_finnick-normal.jpg

Sam Claflin would be good.

I like the idea of the league being sort of a UN type of deal. Latino Flash here we come! I don't really have an actor in mind, though.

my will smith will get cast as lex alarm is going off.

He would cost too much I think, especially if we're talking about a multi-picture deal, he would be by far the highest paid. And didn't he turn down Django because he wanted to be at the forefront?

Has he ever played a villain before?

I always thought John Cho would make a great Barry Allen.

Sam Caflin is actually a fantastic choice.

I'm actually surprised that so many are okay with the concept of changing the ethnic backgrounds for so many of these characters. I'm no racist or anything, but I would imagine that people would have had big problems if Superman were for example played by someone who was Black or Full Asian....or imagine if John Stewart was actually played by a white person, etc.

a hispanic flash? i don't know about that. i can see half as allen's allen's not a spanish name.

why not just use kyle rayner as green lantern first instead? or maybe go with jaimie as blue beetle?

Last edited:
Barry Allejandro?

In all seriousness, I don't mind them making Barry Latino but they better be ready for the influx of speedy Gonzales jokes.

Changing a character's ethnicity just for the sake of changing his or her ethnicity never turns out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"