The Batcave Lounge aka The Batusi

Oh it's alright, she actually survived and has since recovered very nicely. :up: I should have mentioned it in the thread proper, but instead chose to message the people who were nice enough to offer their condolences. I very much appreciate that you took the time to post such a thoughtful reply though. :O It was very kind of you.
Oh thank God. I'm glad she pulled through, and I hope she's doing better now.

2021 Hype's Hottest Man Quaterfinals, Match 2: Tom Hardy VS Ben Affleck

Round 2 just for you. Nothing like going batty with a hint of something alien in the night.

tenor.gif

I got the 66 Batcave from Target and it’s so awesome. I set my Super Powers figures in there and they fit perfectly.

For no reason at all, I bring you the glorious thing that is Cat-Zero (from 1995)

And for mysterious reasons, the people behind Mortal Kombat IV decided it was a good thing to adapt to their 1997 game

Oh it's alright, she actually survived and has since recovered very nicely. :up: I should have mentioned it in the thread proper, but instead chose to message the people who were nice enough to offer their condolences. I very much appreciate that you took the time to post such a thoughtful reply though. :O It was very kind of you.
So Glad to hear that she is better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"