The Batcave Lounge aka The Batusi

Oh it's alright, she actually survived and has since recovered very nicely. :up: I should have mentioned it in the thread proper, but instead chose to message the people who were nice enough to offer their condolences. I very much appreciate that you took the time to post such a thoughtful reply though. :O It was very kind of you.
Oh thank God. I'm glad she pulled through, and I hope she's doing better now.

2021 Hype's Hottest Man Quaterfinals, Match 2: Tom Hardy VS Ben Affleck

Round 2 just for you. Nothing like going batty with a hint of something alien in the night.

tenor.gif

I got the 66 Batcave from Target and it’s so awesome. I set my Super Powers figures in there and they fit perfectly.

For no reason at all, I bring you the glorious thing that is Cat-Zero (from 1995)

And for mysterious reasons, the people behind Mortal Kombat IV decided it was a good thing to adapt to their 1997 game

Oh it's alright, she actually survived and has since recovered very nicely. :up: I should have mentioned it in the thread proper, but instead chose to message the people who were nice enough to offer their condolences. I very much appreciate that you took the time to post such a thoughtful reply though. :O It was very kind of you.
So Glad to hear that she is better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"