• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think enough of the "right" people have said it, that it's basically confirmed.

A little bummed that Pattinson isn’t a bit bigger, but there’s a ton they can do to make him appear bigger as he continues to bulk up. With filming about to start, we could end up with a shot of the suit pretty soon.

There better be a shot of Batman next to or on a gargoyle! Even if the main scene in the cathedral is for a funeral, have Batman come back later on to stand on top of it looking onto the city

They zoom in during the opening sequence (Wayne's Funeral) and then again at the conclusion of the film, in a "full circle" moment

That pic reminds me of the behind the scenes stuff for Batman Begins, how they film a good deal of it in a hangar.

Yeah. Those are old pics.

I'm waiting for someone reputable to report an actual production start date for this thing.

December 6th was the last time we heard anything from Reeves. Hopefully we will get some news especially If the rumors are true that they're about to start shooting in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for someone reputable to report an actual production start date for this thing.

Matt Reeves put out a tweet to mark the start of production for both of his ‘Apes’ movies so if it is January 13th as has been rumoured we should find out soon.

I personally think there’s been too much smoke for it not to be two weeks today. The casting, articles mentioning Pattinson coming from rehearsals in London and the cathedral set being built suggests we are very close.

It is 2020 in Australia. I can't believe this year we will get a look at the Batsuit and possibly a teaser.

Well, I know next to nothing about this Lee Bermejo, but I keep seeing his name pop up as of recent and apparently need to read more of his stuff. I've read the Joker graphic novel- and I do have a compilation of the first three issues of Batman: Damned- but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"