The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
war-for-the-planet-of-the-apes-behind-the-scenes-700x393.jpg

Reeves always been damn good at creating a awesome set for his movies. Looks like he is taking it to whole another level with The Batman.

Nah I’m sure his batcave is under Wayne Tower aka the abandoned Wayne Terminal.
Does anyone know how connected this guy is? He saying the snowy pictures are not from The Batman.

I would trust the Mail if they say the Waterfall set is the Batcave entrance and if they say the Ice Rink is for the Batman... They may be a tabloid rag when it comes to real news, but they have an amazing track record with UK film productions. Their insider scoops spoiled most of Skyfall and Spectre and they got a ton of big scoops about the Star Wars sequel trilogy.

Anyone happen to have, Batman's boots stepping up or the Batmobile slamming through the wall gifs? They're in the gif thread but only as Avatars, I want full size version

And there’s a staircase which is where the camera man is looking down on that path. So maybe the camera is from Bruce’s POV, either sneaking a looksie on Selina or watching her ride up towards him in the cemetery because this is their meeting place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"