The Batman General News & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I could say I have had it 12 times on Twitter. That doesn't make it true and it certainly wouldn't make it documented.

Considering the amount of "Long Haul" carriers it is more likely she never cleared in the first place. I know people that tested positive for weeks/months and symptoms would come and go with long delays. Considering we know WWE didn't take this seriously for a while I will bet that they weren't testing as often as they were supposed to be and that is what happened here.

4d6f346b961eda5ecbbc8f02b23fd376340caf4c.jpg

ef0af596767321bb0444ae187e2963ea332793f3.jpg

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is interminably boring and even most fans thought so at the time. Wrath of Khan righted the ship.

Do we have any confirmation that batman is having anything? Not sure it would be smart for them to release anything when it is so far away

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is interminably boring and even most fans thought so at the time. Wrath of Khan righted the ship.
Wrath of Khan is undeniably better and TMP is undeniably too slow. However, TMP is gorgeous and has very underrated character work, Shatner is also just great in it.

So much crosshatching.
Whatever works IMO. For me it’s amazing that he can get an image like that with so few pencil strokes. I’ve tried crosshatching and all my characters ended up looking like a block of wood. :D

Do we have any confirmation that batman is having anything? Not sure it would be smart for them to release anything when it is so far away

I don't think we're getting anything official. I'm honestly surprised we got leaked pics of a t-shirt lol.

Awful news. Guess video games are gonna come in and take the spot for my #1 favorite art form then. Shame. This will have a domino effect as the other studios react. I expect Disney will follow suit with the same thing. Can only hope it either goes so bad they have to back track, or 2022 movies end up being safe from this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"