The BATSUIT Thread

Oh my god I never even thought of the cape hanging over his shoulders like that but now I need it.

I'm glad an artist finally did a shot like that because it has been my theory since the first reveal of the suit that the cape can hang like that. I mean, given Tomlin's credentials and Reeves' noir detective take, I assume they will want to take advantage of the iconography of Batman skulking around in the shadows wrapped up in his cape.

I'm surprised we haven't really see a cape function like that before. I know Keaton had his cape drape over his shoulders but that was a product of it literally being designed in just that one way. Bale did it once or twice in Batman Begins but those were more for some stoic shots and still felt a little off.

I really don't think the cape can go over the shoulders here, at least not from the front based on the camera test

...this is the best Batman/Batmobile shot
.View attachment 35021
I beg to differ :yay:

batmobile-batman-arkham-knight-artwork-qhd-2560x1600.jpg

I was wondering when they'd make one of this suit. The mouth opening needs editing other wise its great.

Wow that looks amazing. Is the suit a light gray or like a dark asphalt gray? Help me out folks
That is a matter of debate around here. Based on well-lit, daylight set photos, it looks like a mid-grey almost similar to a German military feldgrau or something. However, based on the overcast and dusk set photos and videos, it can appear a good deal darker, more like a charcoal grey. It really depends on how they light it and the colour grading of the film.

Last edited:
That is a matter of debate around here. Based on well-lit, daylight set photos, it looks like a mid-grey almost similar to a German military feldgrau or something. However, based on the overcast and dusk set photos and videos, it can appear a good deal darker, more like a charcoal grey. It really depends on how they light it and the colour grading of the film.
I certainly hope it's within the grey family and just a matte black or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"