The BATSUIT Thread

B019%20-%20All_Star_BM_JRJR_Promo_56fdc9fc6656b5.67483734.jpg
2005-04-11_113932_2005-02-19_174032_BatmanRobinAS.jpg

Shazam spoiler
I really like the look of Eugene’s suit in Shazam.
The two shades of grey look really cool tbh.
I’d love to see something like that for the next batsuit.
I also like that the muscle suit isn’t as ridiculous as the BVS and JL suits.

35k6hzs.jpg

Shazam spoiler

35k6hzs.jpg

Yeah, really something i could get behind.

I would still love to see them take the Arkham suit and add some of the dark blue to it. The cosplayer's look is still one of the best I have seen.

Now this is a cosplayer who I'd don't doubt is awesome at this but is surely working on a budget, imagine with a bigger budget just how cool this would look.

I would still love to see them take the Arkham suit and add some of the dark blue to it. The cosplayer's look is still one of the best I have seen.

Now this is a cosplayer who I'd don't doubt is awesome at this but is surely working on a budget, imagine with a bigger budget just how cool this would look.

I could go for this suit

The TDK suit isn’t hideous as some have claimed, but it’s not the best realization of how an armored suit could look. I’m open to an armored costume or a more cloth based one. Its all dependent on execution. Both can work. For a Batman that exists in his own world, a cloth based suit makes sense, but when he’s with the Justice League, he should have an armored suit.

Shazam spoiler

35k6hzs.jpg
I don't really like the two-tone, but yeah the less pronounced and slimmer musculature is really great.

I get the appeal of armor in a practical sense, but I think the overall "look" of the suit should be unarmored, but maybe have a scene where the fabric tears and it reveals the armor underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"