The Beast/Henry McCoy Thread

I think Rahul Kohli (iZombie, Midnight Mass) might be a decent option. He's a big guy who can play both smart and funny.
People were mocking him up as Reed Richards not so long ago, but yeah I could see him as Beast. Has all the required characteristics, good pick. :up:

I like seeing different versions of beast but the ape form is my favourite. Would still like to see the cat form done too at some point.
Yeah, the lion form was far and away my favorite. :D It's a shame he didn't stay that way for long. :(

Yeah, the lion form was far and away my favorite. :D It's a shame he didn't stay that way for long. :(
If both forms are popular they should do both! Link the changes to dramatic character development events too.

GD_u0cNXgAAT8ae

Who wore it better...

I actually believe the speculation that Kelsey will keep voicing Beast.

I hope he shows up in Secret Wars but for X-Men '27, I prefer someone else.

If Marvel reboots the X-Men after Secret Wars, I think they’ll recast Beast, especially if he is introduced pre-transformation.

I actually believe the speculation that Kelsey will keep voicing Beast.
If Beast remains a CGI character then I see no reason why Kelsey Grammar shouldn't keep voicing him.

If Marvel reboots the X-Men after Secret Wars, I think they’ll recast Beast, especially if he is introduced pre-transformation.
They might do a flashback of pre-transformation Beast but I think they'll probably just keep him as blue and hairy Beast.

Even if he's a CGI character full time, I still prefer someone else. Like once The Multiverse Saga is over with the variants/alternate realities. I don't want any of the Fox-era actors in the MCU films anymore.

They might Darth Vader Beast, have someone else play the physical role whilst having Kelsey Grammer do the voice.

I just don't see why keep Kelsey Grammar this long, if they would recast everyone. Kelsey only appeared in 1 Marvel movie as Beast in a supporting role since 2006. His next two film appearances as Beast is more or less 1 minute combined.

The original X-Men trilogy and Days of Future Past hold a special place in my heart, but there should be an entirely new set of cast members when they finally reboot the X-Men.

Yeah I wouldn't freak out if they kept Grammar but I can't say they're aren't choices that would work easily as well if not better

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"