Blue Ambitions: The Beast & Mystique X3 Thread

10432861scott2jean919200630422pmhd3.jpg
10432848scott2jean919200630418pmnv3.jpg

10430811scott2jean919200630401pmhn6.jpg
10430810scott2jean919200630943pmfc7.jpg

Kewl :up:
Just one ques: can you post the other pix in that same web (the ones with all the x-men actors, Kelsey laughing with Hugh, etc) I would post them myself, but seems I have to wait a month after I register to see them in a larger size- whatever :rolleyes:

huh?

I am registered at Wireimage for free. I don't have access at pics older than a month...

Sorry.

Did Mystique at any point call Magneto, Magneto, and not Erik in x1/2/3

nope she always called him Eric. Even when in disguise

OO yeah and the best part is..she was a stripper :woot:

I watched the Shuler Donner, Winter and Arad DVD commentary last night. I've just got to say that I'm so dissapointed Mystique wasn't in the final scene with Magneto playing chess.

Originally she was going to be sitting across from him in the park but because Rebecca was filming Pepper Dennis, she couldn't get to London to film it. :(

Sorry for the bad quality...for some reason my program won't let me take good caps from my X3 DVD, and they all turn out square, and stretched :p Anyways, thought some of these pics might be of interest if you don't have the 2-disc version of X3:

11.jpg
7.jpg

i really like the bob hairstyle on mystique, do we have any other pictures like this??

Celestio said:
I watched the Shuler Donner, Winter and Arad DVD commentary last night. I've just got to say that I'm so dissapointed Mystique wasn't in the final scene with Magneto playing chess.

Originally she was going to be sitting across from him in the park but because Rebecca was filming Pepper Dennis, she couldn't get to London to film it. :(

that funny, i never heard that she was supose to be in that scene, but when I was watching it for the first time (for that split second that they firsted showed him seating there. before revealing that he was alone), I was totally thinking that she was going to be there with him

Celestio said:

That sucks...especially since Pepper Dennis got cancelled quick from tv, lol. Would've been a cool scene, and enforced the bond those two characters have, regardless of what has happened. :(

I just got the first volume graphic novel of the mystique comic series. its really good so far, I wish I read it when it was coming out, oh well... I'll get them all and catch up :)

also, do we have any pics of mystique with the bob hair style? (besides the one a1ant posted)

I just saw on Entertainment Tonight that Rebecca has joined the cast of the hit show Ugly Betty. Congrat, Becca, I think she'll be a perfect match for the humor on that show, since she was very funny on Pepper Dennis before it was cancelled.

Good for her.:up:
American tv bosses are tough canceling so many shows. Pepper Dennis barely got a decent run of episodes from what i gather. Wonder if anyone will buy the rights to broadcast it here?

Retroman said:
Good for her.:up:
American tv bosses are tough canceling so many shows. Pepper Dennis barely got a decent run of episodes from what i gather. Wonder if anyone will buy the rights to broadcast it here?

It had the unfortunate luck of coming out right around the time of the merger between the WB and UPN into the CW network, and when combining two networks worth of shows into one, there's gonna be a lot of casualties. The newer, mid-season shows, which is what hers was, suffered the worst, since they were considered the easiest to get rid of. It's too bad, it was a decent show from what I saw and she did really good in the role.

So, who watched Rebecca's debut on Ugly Betty tonight?

So that makes two X femme fatales who have played transexuals. Who do ya think is gonna play one next? Anna or Halle? :p

Oh yeah! I'm excited for Rebecca. Ugly Betty's a great show. She has an interesting role :p

Rebecca recently said she would be up for an X4. As much as I love her and Mystique, who is simply one of the best, if not the best, characters of the franchise imo, I don't think she should be back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"