Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Abaddon, Nov 7, 2004.
is it supposed to stick?
Saturday: Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. High 44F. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
Saturday night: Clear skies. Low 33F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph
i have to drive to long island tomorrow
hey, long island kicks ass....i used to live there....
yeah, except the drive sucks. Stuck on the LIE, stuck on southern state. Freaking sucks
We had snow in Boston, got it all yesterday... quite a lot of it considering it is only early November. Probably an inch or two here, worse in some other cities.
Big Apple thread eh? Well all I gotta say is that since Bush was re-elected mother earth is going to be pretty much screwed over for the next 4 years. Alot of people here are just pissed that he won, but oh well life goes on.
No, we don't need a new stadium.
eh,we'll get over it.
So I'll share a cool little spot in NYC that I know about. It's a restaurant called Eight Mile Creek in the Nolita area. It's an Australian place and the food is absolutely fantastic. Ever wonder what kangaroo tastes like (it's really good, btw), this is the place to find out. Personally, I recommend the barramundi. They have a nice selection of Australian wines as well. The guys that own the place are Aussies and just some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They have a full bar downstairs where they have a tendency to play a lot of Australian rock and roll. Fun athmosphere down there and one of the friendliest places in New York to hang out. If you go there on a Sunday evening, you'll find a bunch of crazy Aussies hanging out and playing different Aussie rock songs on request. (Hint: If you ask them to play some Midnight Oil they yell "Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!" while punching the air with their fists and then buy you a sh1tload of beers for even knowing any of their music aside from AC/DC, INXS or Olivia Newton-John ). Anyway, it's a cool place and if you get a chance to go, I highly recommend it.
Does Kangaroo tatse like chicken?
Nope. It's more like veal or a really tender fillet. Yum, yum!
I'll stick to Outback Steakhouse.
It was cold today.
Seriously, you should give the kangaroo a try. It's very good. High in protein and low in fat, too.
Nah.I like your sig though.
You're missing out on the 'roo, but suit yourself! Thanks for the props on the sig!
I'm back in the city mutha ****az. Home sweet home.
where did you go?
You know you're from STATEN ISLAND when:
- The landfill is known as "the dump."
- The Monastery and Sea View aren't scary anymore, just another place to drink.
- There's a bakery in every town.
- You know never to walk alone in Stapleton at night if you are gay.
- After a night of clubbing, you end up at Perkins.
- You remember when club drink was "Cylo."
- You're originally from Brooklyn.
- Your Italian or your best friend is.
- At least someone on your block is in the mafia.
- You know never to walk on South Beaches sand without shoes.
- You've seen Method Man in the Mall at least once.
- All the kids in the South Shore have a gang.
- You've played in the P.A.L. league or little league baseball/softball.
- Going to Tottenville is like going to Jersey.
- There are more security guards in your school than there are kids.
- When you leave NY everyone thinks you have an accent, when really they do and they repeat everything you say and you look at them like they're stupid.
- It's pronounced STAT'NILAN.
- Your block is like the United Nations.
- There is at least one pizzeria within 1 block of your house.
- You have idols cell phone # in your stored in your phone.
- You know where to find alcohol at 3 AM.
- You don't go to Manhattan, you go to "The City."
- Everybody knows somebody, even if it is your mother's cousin's
son-in-law's sister's boyfriend.
- Stickball/Handball/Kickball/Dodgeball were the games of choice in School.
- Your High School Has a Handball team.
- All the girls wear a pound of makeup
- You own a North Face jacket.
- 1 Place , RALPHS ICES.
- you know about dininos
- If you live in the north shore you know wierd leg guy
- Every Christmas you go to the house lighting in Great kills.
- 3 bottles of Gel only last you a week.
- On the ferry you know the bums by heart.
- You remember when in 98' you were told not to wear red or look at your
watch to give the time because you'd be stabbed by a member of the bloods.
- Todt Hill is another way of saying "mafia."
- You know Crazy Eddie at the cell phone stand.
- You own Up-Towns and Tim's.
- you've played lazer tag in funstation at least once
- Your shocks are shot because every 2 ft there are pot holes.
-Everybody and their mother has a nextel
-you dont know what spreads faster, the rumors or the girls legs
- Either you're or your best friends last name ends in a vowel.
- And finally you know your from Staten Island when you go to school dressed in:
Boys - Black Velour with a white wife beater (or tee), gold chain, white
sneakers, and have a tape up with more gel than one bottle can hold.
Girls - Velour and or Club t-shirts, uptowns,
and a nameplate necklace, a pound of make up, and your orange from tanning
I'm not from Staten Island,and I don't know anyone from Staten Island,so therefore:
So therefore, suck ****, jumbo.
whose jumbo?Is that a Staten Island thing?
where exactly is that restaruant jag?
240 Mulberry between Prince & Spring