No Way Home The Big Elephant In The Room: Previous Spider-Men Returning?

Potential sighting of what could be Andrew Garfield in the No Way Home set courtesy of a now deleted tweet:

Ew8DaEiWgAQZ4tx.jpg:large

Make of this what you will.

haven’t seen Andrew Garfield lately, so unsure if that’s him.
But this isn’t Tom Holland’s stunt double. Definitely another body stature. So it could be AG’s stunt double

Atlanta Filming claiming it’s from MacGuyver. Whatever the heck that is lol.

He could either be trolling to get the MCU snipers off his scent (not the first time he's done it), or someone's just wearing a Spider-Man outfit in a new McGuyver episode lol

I have the same suspicion. He recently went out of his way to somehow track down and find a speculation tweet I posted to sorta debunk it and I’m not sure why other than I may have been on to something lol.

Last edited:
The stunt guy has now deleted his post so it seems he has definitely been caught out.

Yep, I'd say that let the cat outa the bag

Yeah, they’re both appearing in this. No question about it.

I’m curious whether Emma or Kirsten are still in the works to appear as well.

I'm actually a bit surprised they're shooting for December 2021 for the film's release given that 2022 imo, would be perfect.

2022 is PACKED, thanks to Covid. February, April or August are available but that’s it. Unless Sony wants to gin up promotion by releasing NWH in September and then ISV2 a month after.

That photo looks like the person is wearing a Halloween costume if you ask me, just kinda looks a tad baggy.

That photo looks like the person is wearing a Halloween costume if you ask me, just kinda looks a tad baggy.

I very much agree with this. It's blurry and far away, but that person doesn't seem to be in any kind of great shape or anything either.

It does look similar to Andrew, but to me that photo didn't really prove anything-- it's the AG stunt double instagram post that proves it for me

That TASM 1 suit is so beautiful, it will always be my favorite one. :hrt:

I want nothing more than to see Andrew (and Tobey) in the role again but I'm doing my best to just wait and see what happens. I'm setting myself up for disappointment if I get too hyped up about it and then they don't appear or (even worse) show up as some quick cameo or get killed off immediately or something, lol.

Crewmember replied to the whole ordeal with this:

That's that then. Add it to the bloated "will they, won't they" pile of rumors. Or he could just be acting a little bit vague since he only addressed the shirt and not anything else for damage control's sake. Either way, make of it what you will.

More direct translation from his interview when asked if he was going to be involved in a future Spider-Man movie:

I'm 95% sure he was referring to the NWH rumors there.

Hope Sony has more humour than MArvel, when you remember what happened to the guy dubbing Evan Peters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"