The Body Collector

WeaponZ2

Reaction score
Tom Ebbs/ Karem-Knight presents A tale from Nicole City.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219825

The Body Collector

By:WeaponZ2

Don't you just love it when s*** just seems to be going your way?
You know, your bills are all payed up, your in good health, women are just throwing them selves at you left and right and work is steady.
Well....with me work has always been steady. With a job like mine in city like Nicole, work is the one thing you can always count on.
I get up for work when most of the civilized world go down for the night.
I wear a tie like any self respecting business man, and I carry a cell phone and pager for when I get a urgent call.....what am I saying every call I get is urgent.
"JESUS CHRIST! DENNY I NEED YA NOW!" The voice on the other end of my cell bellows, as I rest my feet on my kitchen table and casually sip from my coffee.
"I know you do, but so do a lot of other guys tonight. Plus you still owe me for the last one." I know the man on the other end as nothing more then John Doe. But he is a repeat customer, has the slight tendency to kill hookers.
"COME ON MAN I GOT THE MONEY JUST GET OVER HERE! FAST!"
"Where'd ya kill this one?" I ask, my interest now sparked by the prospect of a cash.
"THE BACK SEAT OF MY LINCOLN. AT PORTLAND HARBOR!" A Lincoln? Nice car. Makes me wonder, why the ****er didn't have the money to pay me for the last job.
"What Pier?" I ask swinging my feet off of the table and sliding my mug across the wood top surface as if it was a curling rock.
"NUMBER TWELVE!"
"Ill be there." Turning off my cell phone to avoid interruption, I head out the door.
Now I realize I've been ***** footing around what it is I in fact do, so here it is.
I specialize in the collection and disposal of corpses.
All the local mobs and most of the (in the case of the John Doe Im heading to help) "Killers" in Nicole more often then not call me when some one bits the dust and it needs to be hush, hush.
I wipe the sleep from my eye's as I jump into the driver seat of the my white van.
Its three in the morning...all the coffee in the world couldn't peep a guy like me up at this un godly hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"