Venom The Carnage thread

So the guy whose relationship with its symbiote is so strong that it refers to itself as "I" instead of the regular "we" in the comics, has compatibility issues with the symbiote in the movie? Have these guys even bothered to open a comic book when trying to write this movie?

I mean, not to mention the silly and really uneeded things like tornado Carnage or dark (red?) web hacker Carnage...
To be fair Carnage was able to digitize himself to kill someone through a computer screen in one comic.

And the tornado thing was delightfully ridiculous. I shan't tolerate tornado Carnage slander

He looked good onscreen, Harlson is good as Cletus/Carnage, but they fundamentally got his relationship with the symbiote wrong.
That bothers me way more than it should. It's the biggest thing that sets him apart from the other symbiotes and would've gone a long way in differentiating him from Riot but nooooo

Thought he looked and sounded great, but yeah get peoples complaints about Cletus and the Symbiote’s relationship.

I think
Keeping Carnage/Cletus alive with now a genuine reason to hate Eddie/Venom after he killed Shriek
would have been a better resolution to his arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"