THE CINEMA LOUNGE

Sounds fun. The makeup looks pretty good.

Touch of Evil

Charlton Heston plays a mexican. All you need back then was some dark shoe soysauce colored polish on the hair and mustache, we also cant forget a sun tan. That is all. Orson Welles used a fat suit of more than 60 pounds and a great make up artist, oddly enough, he'd come to physically resemble his character here a few years after. Plot makes no sense, but dribble can be beautiful in the hands of a master. The tracking shots here are masterful, still incredible in this day. Janet Leigh always beautiful. Swing low, sweet chariots.

leigheston_camA.gif

Almodovar might be the greatest storyteller for women. He is often referred to in europe as Scorsese for Women. Just one after another. I simply go in blind, just pick at random and am amazed. Woody Allen never really did it for me, except for Midnight in Paris, ya'll can take his films and throw them in a river. Almodovar runs circles on that guy, easy. He can also do sleazy really well.

Again:

Mud director Jeff Nichols next project looks to be coming together pretty nicely with quite the A-list ensemble as Deadline is hearing Jodie Comer, Austin Butler and Tom Hardy are set to lead the ensemble cast of Nichols The Bikeriders for New Regency. Nichols will direct which is an original, fictional story inspired by the photography of Danny Lyon and his 1967 book The Bikeriders.

Sarah Green and Brian Kavanaugh-Jones are producing through Tri-State, the company they share with Nichols, alongside New Regency. Fred Berger is executive producing.

The film is an original story set in the 1960s following the rise of a fictional, midwestern motorcycle club. Seen through the lives of its members, the club evolves over the course of a decade from a gathering place for local outsiders into a more sinister gang, threatening the original group’s unique way of life.

Update with more casting/

Michael Shannon
Boyd Holbrook
Norman Reedus
Jodie-Comer-Austin-Butler-Tom-Hardy-Jeff-Nichols.jpg

Again:

Mud director Jeff Nichols next project looks to be coming together pretty nicely with quite the A-list ensemble as Deadline is hearing Jodie Comer, Austin Butler and Tom Hardy are set to lead the ensemble cast of Nichols The Bikeriders for New Regency. Nichols will direct which is an original, fictional story inspired by the photography of Danny Lyon and his 1967 book The Bikeriders.

Sarah Green and Brian Kavanaugh-Jones are producing through Tri-State, the company they share with Nichols, alongside New Regency. Fred Berger is executive producing.

The film is an original story set in the 1960s following the rise of a fictional, midwestern motorcycle club. Seen through the lives of its members, the club evolves over the course of a decade from a gathering place for local outsiders into a more sinister gang, threatening the original group’s unique way of life.

Update with more casting/

Michael Shannon
Boyd Holbrook
Norman Reedus
Jodie-Comer-Austin-Butler-Tom-Hardy-Jeff-Nichols.jpg
They had at Micheal Shannon and Norman Reedus. :)

Kathy Bates in Misery always sends a shiver down my spine. One of the best female villains ever and just in general. To keep it with the same King theme, I have a classic car which I named, Monica. Not weird at all. It ain't like she is going to kill me or anything. 'Nervous laugh'...Misery always makes me shop around for old typewriters. Eh.

Anyone watching movie reaction videos on youtube?

I always love when she does horror because she's deathly afraid of them. lol

I watch a whole lot of reactors. Each one brings something interesting to the table in terms of their film knowledge.

I watch a whole lot of reactors. Each one brings something interesting to the table in terms of their film knowledge.

Diegesis is another good one, but I'm glad they let those two do the reacting and not have Chad on there being the typical film bro.

Diegesis is another good one, but I'm glad they let those two do the reacting and not have Chad on there being the typical film bro.
Yeah I’ve seen their stuff before. Their reaction to The Thing was terrific.

i enjoy watching these various youtube film reactions.
her reaction to NOES where she kept getting the jump scares :funny:
the first one is still the best, imo.

fun and interesting to see people's reaction to watching something for the first time, especially if it was a movie released before they were born.

There are only a few of those that I'm skeptical about, like seeing someone in their 20s or 30s doing a "First Time Watching" reaction video to something like The Lion King or The Wizard of Oz. Like how have you gone your entire life without watching something like that?

There are only a few of those that I'm skeptical about, like seeing someone in their 20s or 30s doing a "First Time Watching" reaction video to something like The Lion King or The Wizard of Oz. Like how have you gone your entire life without watching something like that?

Every now and then I can spot some of these folks that you can tell are playing it up for the camera. Usually, those channels aren't super popular but otherwise, you'd be surprised how many people haven't seen stuff.

I enjoy her Mission: Impossible reactions. She and her friend (or sister?) never watched action movies 'til her channel as they were the types who were all about rom-coms, and they are SO into M:I now lol.

Yo... Werther's pumpkin spice caramel? I think Cassie won the whitest girl ever award. lol

Only film I've seen from his list here is 'Ashes and Diamonds', which is a masterpiece. Most of the films here are difficult to get tho or just have an awful transfer from what I've seen. Ashes and Diamonds is available on hbo max. More folks should see it.

Ashes3.jpg

Haha, what are they doing with the kiddie icons? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"