The Comics' Universe RPG Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless something's changed, Eddie will be playing Peter Petrelli. And Peter Parker was shooting for Indiana Jones.

Other than that, I think you're good. No one else has really stepped forward in this thread.

The Spirit
Byrd

Big Head
Spike

Spawn
Blacklight

Wesley/ Doc Manhattan
Syn

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Carnage

Randall Flag
Keyser

Constantine
Catman

Hellboy
Superferret

Rorschach
MB

Æon Flux
Charlie No-One

Nite Owl/ Sylar
Venom

Niki Sanders
Absonic

Peter Petrelli
Eddie

Indiana Jones
Peter Parker

Fixed. :)

Last edited:
*taps foot* she has a last name. *cough cough* and it's one K. (what kind of people do i associate myself with these days)

Anywhos, I don't know much about the process, but when does this get approved?

Before approval, we must sacrifice a n00b....well...good thing we have one handy. :yay:

On consideration, I believe I'll be trading Jonah Hex for Randall Flagg.

yeah so after the whole n00b sacrifice, how does this approval thing go down.

There's no actual way of telling when it'll be approved. We have to wait for twylight to do it, and she has to review everything first.

I'm pretty confident this'll go through, though, so I'll start work on some things tonight, just incase.

yeah so after the whole n00b sacrifice, how does this approval thing go down.
after that we feed the remains of the sacrificed n00b to a hungry Byrd. Luckily we have one already here.

Hurm.

On September 27th, a Byrd ate n00b. Nobody cares. Not even me.

Very bad.

Syn does too.

Those are just the characters they dibbed. Everyone else dibbed one.

Dibs are being regarded lightly, as far as official reserves go. They're there to be known. Besides, he's not the only one that's dibbed more than once.

you know.............i'm getting the strangest feeling about the identity of this n00b character everybody is talking about sacrificing..........................

you know.............i'm getting the strangest feeling about the identity of this n00b character everybody is talking about sacrificing..........................
*hides knife behind back*

Really? Enlighten us.

...Quick grab him and sacrifice him to Twy!

It's cause he's our supplier. :csad:
Dammit you're supposed to keep that a secret!

*shots SSF*

Oh and uh your stuff came in today. The weed is understandable but why did you want me to pick up a copy of "Big ass booties" and a box of klee......forget I asked.

hm................................................................................................................................................................................................................I do use a lot of periods.................don't ...............................I.................................

hm................................................................................................................................................................................................................I do use a lot of periods.................don't ...............................I.................................
......the hell wit the sacrifice just let me kill him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"