The Dark Knight The Composite Eric Roberts Interviews Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
very cool, I love how he takes that "but I can't tell you" approach but actually gives away quite a bit

two-face kills the driver but not maroni. maybe someone else is in the limo with him and kills maroni for two-face.

two-face kills the driver but not maroni. maybe someone else is in the limo with him and kills maroni for two-face.

OR, after two-face goes, "blam!" maroni gets so scared and dies of a heart attack.......:woot:

And to think people once scoffed when I compared this movie to The Godfather in terms of storyline and scope.

I don't see why this is unreasonable. I mean, Godfather was AMAZING, like HOLY CRAP AMAZING, but what about TDK says that it can't match up? You've got great actors, great story, a thick plot, interesting characters, what sounds like great performances, intrigue, suspense, The Mafia, drama. I don't see why it being a comic book movie has to eliminate it as a possbile contender along other great movies like The Godfather.

Id have to say though, Eric Roberts is notorious for add libing, he gets made fun of alot for trying to do that. n00b

make me think about this....

scan0001ap7.jpg

scan0002yw1.jpg

"You believe in the Justice system don't you Vernon ????"

Love that line !:heart: :heart:

Uhh....Sound sgreat but he is a ****** :eek: :D

Great stuff!!! I actually hope some of Roberts' ad-libbed lines make it in the film. :oldrazz:

Maybe The Joker kills Sal Maroni, after all Aaron Eckhart said that he and Heath Ledger were really d'accord. :cwink:

That dialogue wouldn't work in a film, but just seeing Batman pick up the coin thats covered in Vernon's brain juice is amazing.

That dialogue wouldn't work in a film, but just seeing Batman pick up the coin thats covered in Vernon's brain juice is amazing.
I'm thinking Maroni dies in a "special" way....if roberts leaves suspense it's for a reason !:woot: :cwink:

I remember Anjow mentioned a scene like this a while ago, and made it sound like Two-Face doesn't kill Maroni...so my question now is, does Two-Face kill Maroni or someone else? I remember Eric Roberts saying he had scenes with both Christian Bale and Heath Ledger...hmm.

Yes I was the one that broke that and yes the driver dies first.

As far as "letting maroni" live. I guess you could say "he dodged the bullet" --- pun intended. Doesn't mean he lives. In fact if you all are smart enough it's quite easy to figure out how he goes.

I do know the how, just not the specifics - so I'm gonna opt out of trying to explain it. Too many people mis-interpret what I say around here as it is.

There was actually a very off frame video of it posted a while back when they were shooting in Chi-town. So if your clever enough you can find a round-a-bout way of putting them together.

- Jow

Yes I was the one that broke that and yes the driver dies first.

As far as "letting maroni" live. I guess you could say "he dodged the bullet" --- pun intended. Doesn't mean he lives. In fact if you all are smart enough it's quite easy to figure out how he goes.

I do know the how, just not the specifics - so I'm gonna opt out of trying to explain it. Too many people mis-interpret what I say around here as it is.

There was actually a very off frame video of it posted a while back when they were shooting in Chi-town. So if your clever enough you can find a round-a-bout way of putting them together.

- Jow
113367876_e157b88f4e.jpg

can't get the ball! can't get the ball!

I want two-face's coin to actually be a chocolate candy.

ok ok,

I don't want any of that either. I was hoping for the "i respect ur wishes Jow" this go around, but I can already see that ain't gonna happen.

So if this gets talked about in further please put it in spoiler tags for me?

Thanks guys

Maroni's car blows up. Not sure if it's from a bomb, or a crash, or a rocket launcher or from a government heat seeking missle. But it blows up. Not sure on the specifics of how.

- Jow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back