The Dark Knight The Composite Eric Roberts Interviews Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how he says he can't say much and then proceeds to spill 90% of the beans.

Also, nice ad libbing.

He probably did this interview some time ago. Filming probably wraps November 12 in Hong Kong, although I had heard that they were filming until November 28.

That.......sounds.......AMAZING!!!!!

How can you doubt the success of this film after hearing about a scene like that?

tdkericroberts.jpg

This is the only part of the interview TDK is mentioned, if you would like the full interview let me know and i'll post that too!

:batman:

You're my best friend!

LOL @ two-face just capping a guy... about as good as the joker b1tch slapping people at the wayne party

Can´t wait to see that. :up:

I remember Anjow mentioned a scene like this a while ago, and made it sound like Two-Face doesn't kill Maroni...so my question now is, does Two-Face kill Maroni or someone else? I remember Eric Roberts saying he had scenes with both Christian Bale and Heath Ledger...hmm.

tdkericroberts.jpg

This is the only part of the interview TDK is mentioned, if you would like the full interview let me know and i'll post that too!

I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: Cant't watt to see this scene in teh limo and Maroni's look when he realizes that Two Face is in there !

Sounds to me that the coin saves him at first, but Two-Face just can't let it slide, maybe he goes all schitzo and changes he's mind as maroni walks away?

I remember Anjow mentioned a scene like this a while ago, and made it sound like Two-Face doesn't kill Maroni...so my question now is, does Two-Face kill Maroni or someone else? I remember Eric Roberts saying he had scenes with both Christian Bale and Heath Ledger...hmm.

uh, eric roberts says in the interview that "twoface does me in" yeah twoface kills macaroni

the scene sounds great, but I'm a little sad I read it.:csad:

You're taking what I'm saying too literally. I mean in terms of comic book movies this looks to be The Godfather of the genre.

I agree with you. I mean just watching the animated series(the good one) gets into plots concerining mobs, deaths, lies, ect...it basically goes deeper than just, "oh no, kids! hes trying to take over the world! lets get him!".

i work for FHM in the UK, so i got it here and yes its spoiler filled!

i can scan it in later but heres some of the jucy bits...

"In the Comic, your character throws acid in Harvey Dents face, making him Two-Face. Does that happen in the film, too?

Let's just say we stay pretty close to the comic.."

I'll scan the rest in when i get home, he basically describes he's death in the movie.

my God...can this movie get any better?!

I agree with you. I mean just watching the animated series(the good one) gets into plots concerining mobs, deaths, lies, ect...it basically goes deeper than just, "oh no, kids! hes trying to take over the world! lets get him!".

Finally a like-minded individual!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"