Comics The CountDown Game 3 ...

New cover scans added (and posts edited) for Tangled Web.

:yay:

Spidey 3 was an awesome movie IMO the best comic book movie of 2007, I can't wait to own it on dvd .

Excellent work and diligence with this TMOB. :up:

I didn't post much, but I did make sure to look in and dig up some of these stories through the duration. Much appreciated.

Excellent work and diligence with this TMOB. :up:

I didn't post much, but I did make sure to look in and dig up some of these stories through the duration. Much appreciated.

Thanks Mister J... and like thefirst two, it was a lot of fun to do.

Thanks for looking.

My review after seeing it the first time...

While I shared many of the minor complaints of my fellow SHHype posters, as time has gone on, the more I realize it was an absolutely fantastic movie. Maybe not on par with Spidey 2 (which was beyond terrific), but a good solid movie nonetheless.

And the reason I feel it was rushed in the begining was that we had already seen the first 35 minutes of the movie compacted in the 7 minute preview seen a month earlier. Once we got beyond that, it went along nicely. And this was definitely Tobey Maguire's movie and his moment to shine. He played a better Peter Pecker in this movie than he did in Spidey 2 (where he was just a tad too overdramatic).

Nice touches in the movie... Peter Parker coming on to Betty Brant, J.Jonah Jameson screaming for "Parker" during the fight scenes (wondering where his star photographer was), etc...

I also like the fact that practically every actor since movie One makes reappearances in some way... gives the whole trilogy a nice sense of connection & continuity.

4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

And after the second viewing, I liked it even more. :word: :word: :word:

Totally, agree. Totally. :hyper:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88