Comics Warning... Countdown 4 will begin around August...

Themanofbat

Never Mind the Buttocks...
Reaction score
As many of you old-timers might remember, I did the Countdown threads for Spider-Man I, II & III, so there's no reason why I shouldn't do IV...

IF ASM continues at it's thrice monthly pace, it should begin at some point in late August/early September...

Somebody remind me when the time kicks in... LOL

Best regards,

Mike :yay:

Well, here it is.... the begining of the CountDown Game 3.

As some of you may know, I did this for Spider-Man & Spider-Man 2. So in keeping up with tradition, I'll be doing this for Spider-Man 3.

With all due respect, this game was originally started by fellow Canuck Reader, who started the first one 441 days left til Spidey 1. Unfortunately, he stopped (or got lazy) with 347 days left. So I carried on for him and I've been doing it since (a little Hype history for you)

It's now 526 days until Spider-Man 3, so I'll be posting the covers and credits of each regular continuity Spider-Man comics begining with amazing Spider-Man #526 and working my way down to issue #1, adding on the other Spidey titles along the way. As I've stated, I've done this for both Spidey movies and it was fun, so hopefully, we can enjoy the ride a third time.

This thread helped the time go by quickly while waiting for the movie, so maybe it'll do it again.

I will not be including, like last time, mini-series nor Ultimate Spider-Man.

Special thanks to Eric Gillette of samruby fame.... :up: :word:
I use his stuff without permission and he still likes me. So give his site a visit and tell him I said "hello".

www.samruby.com

And awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay we go.....

Cheers... :yay:

When is Spidey IV scheduled to come out?

I hope this one's actually worth a countdown. :oldrazz:

I was massively disappointed in the sub-par mess that was Spidey 3 after really anticipating it for years.

Should be starting by the begining of next week.... as long as DT's site is up to date (with varients)...

:cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

:cwink:

Donald Thomas is one of our trust worthy people, Themanofbat, as you know. We can always trust him. :cwink::spidey:

Hey Donald...

Do you have a separate section for variant covers?

I noticed that you didn't have the ones for 601, 602 & 603?

:o

Subscribe.....

almost 2 years worth TMOB.....You up to the task?

....as always, don't hesitate to ask your minions here for help.....

Hey Donald...

Do you have a separate section for variant covers?

I noticed that you didn't have the ones for 601, 602 & 603?

:o

Aloha,
Waiting on the mail.My variants are right next to the originals.Since I know they are coming, I'll put them up in time for you to get started.Heck, I'm still waiting for my signed DF variants for #600.:cmad:
All covers current up to #603, including variant.
Spidey rules

Last edited:
^^ I have 2 covers for 600, but I'm also waiting for my signed variant for issue 600 from DF as well.

^^ I have 2 covers for 600, but I'm also waiting for my signed variant for issue 600 from DF as well.

Aloha,
Yes, by pre ordering, I paid $29.99 for two signed #600:word:. Those same copies are now selling at DF for $99, so, they're going to make us wait.:cmad:
Spidey rules

Aloha,
Thank you good sir.
Spidey rules
You're very welcome! :yay:

Origiinally posted by Donald ThomasAloha,
Yes, by pre ordering, I paid $29.99 for two signed #600:word:. Those same copies are now selling at DF for $99, so, they're going to make us wait.:cmad:
Spidey rules
I ordered my signed copy for $20 back in June (pre-ordered) and now the pricei s back pu to $80. I'm ticked that it hasn't come yet.

It starts Wednesday with 603 days left...

:yay:

I hope this one's actually worth a countdown. :oldrazz:

I was massively disappointed in the sub-par mess that was Spidey 3 after really anticipating it for years.

Oooh c'mon! Wasn't the snow board cool, or maybe the awesome distraction of venoms mask reappearing and disappearing then remmebering that's Eric from that 70's show

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"