The Create-A-Post Thread

Batman smiles as he twirls The Joker off, forcing The Clown Prince to spin across the street, before holding out his hands to The Boy Wonder. Robin takes them, and Batman spins once more, the Dynamic Duo going into a series of their own twirls.

"Workin' hard to get my fill,
Everybody wants a thrilllll!"

Robin leaps out of the way, as Batman spreads out his arms, his voice high and his head tilted towards the rainclouds above.

"Paying anything to roll the dice, just one. more. time!"

Suddenly, a flash of light pierces through the darkness of the Gotham night. And standing there, amidst the singing threesome, is a woman, seemingly formed out of nowhere.

But this was no mere woman. This was Loki, the God of Mischief.

She had travelled far. From a different universe, a different plain of existence. Some great force had drawn her here, to this precise location, to this exact moment in time. Some great force that now compelled her to join in.

"Some will win, some will lose,
Some are born to siiiiiiiiiiiiing the bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuues!"

And then The Joker stepped back out of the shadows, joining hands with this strange new arrival.

"Oh the movie never ends,
It goes on and on and on and on..."

"I'm just a poor boy, noboy loves me-- uh, I mean... Straaaaangers! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting!" Deadpool, who had been curled in a ball to the side slowly rose up into an elegant swam position.

deadpool_67.jpg

He elegantly dived over Joker and Loki's joint hands, spinning as he went, then landing in Electro's arms.

"Up and down the boulevard."

"Their shadows searching in the night."

Max set Deadpool down and the two began to twirl around each other, a magical mist disguising their footwork.

"Streetlight."

"People."

"Living just to find emotion."

Suddenly, a white hand grabbed Deadpool by the shoulder, spinning him round. And now, the Merc With a Mouth found himself face to face with the Clown Prince of Crime himself, The Joker.

"Hiding,
Somewhere in the NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!"

Suddenly, the two began to back away from each other. "BAAA NOOOOOOOW, BA NOOOOOOOOOW" Both began to air guitar as they staggered backwards. "BA NA NA NA NA NA-NA NAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." as the Joker continuted to repeat the solo for the second time, Deadpool took his run, went down on his knees, leant back and slid through the Joker's leg.

"Don't stop."

"Believin'"

Grabbing the hand of Loki, The Goddess of Mischief, Batman ran with her in tow, as both headed to the center of the street. They spun, once, as the doors to the buildings opposite swung open. And all at once, out came a cascade of escaped Arkham inmates, led by both Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

The inmates lined in place behind the costumed individuals, as Electro, Deadpool, Robin, Loki, The Joker, Harley, Ivy, and Batman lined infront, joining hands as they screamed the ballad at the top of their lungs.

"HOLD ON TO THAT-" "-FEELIN'!"

The Joker pointed at the lightpost that illuminated this grimy Gotham street.

"STREETLIGHT!"

Then he pointed at the assemblage of heroes and villains dancing in it.

"PEOPLE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

The assorted group formed a corridor of people, Deadpool in the middle, they started to clap and stamp in tune, swaying from side to side as Deadpool jazz handed his way down the isle. "Don't stop."

"Belieeeeeevein." Max followed with a moon walk, pushing his head down and meeting Deadpool at the end. "HOOOLD OOOOOOHHHOOOOHHHOOONNN"

Just after Electro and Deadpool finished their line, the Man of Steel had descended upon them after hearing what had been going on with his super hearing...

"STREETLIGHTS, PEOPLE!!!!!!!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

Carrying on from Superman, The Joker stepped forward from the crowd. Out of nowhere, a spotlight shone down on him as he entered his closing solo.

"DON'T STOP.... BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIN'!
HOLD ONTO THAT FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELING!
STREETLIGHT..."

The Joker was cut off by a sai flying through the air, and sticking into the ground right in front of his feet. Out of nowhere (presumably from the same place as the spotlight) a funky 80s beat began to play, as Bullseye swaggered out of the shadows to confront the assembled group.

"Oooh! Uh!
It's close to MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDNIGHT-ta!
And somethin' evil's a-lurkin' in the dark!"

The Joker was cut off by a sai flying through the air, and sticking into the ground right in front of his feet. Out of nowhere (presumably from the same place as the spotlight) a funky 80s beat began to play, as Bullseye swaggered out of the shadows to confront the assembled group.

"Oooh! Uh!
It's close to MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDNIGHT-ta!
And somethin' evil's a-lurkin' in the dark!"

Robin leaps over Superman, Batman and Joker. He lands in front of Bullseye and starts snapping his fingers while he approaches the assassin.

"Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed."

Bullseye's mouth opens in shock as he grabs his chest with fright. He's paralysed!

Meanwhile, Harvey Dent is walking home after a busy day working at the District Attorney's office. That blasted rain has died down, so he figures now would be the best time to make a run for it...

And he comes across the... single strangest sight he's ever encountered in his life. There is only one thing he can say.

"Uh!
You hear the doooooooooooooor slam!"

He stomps his foot to create a slamming effect.

"And re-al-ise there's nowhere left to run!"

As Harvey Dent continued to dance and sing, a white clad figure witha cape and hood, known to some as the Moon Knight, could be seen doing the moon walk...

Then as Harvey stopped, Tony Stark, the armored avenger himself came up next to Dent, sporting his Iron Man suit, and danced side by side with him, singing the next verse with a robotic monotone...

"You feel a cold hand... and wonder if you'll ever see the sun..."

Standing on a rooftop, watching invisibly J'onn J'onzz, the Martian Manhunter smiles. "There's no fun in being the world's most powerful psychic if you can't make people act like fools once in a while, right?"

Deadpool, who had now removed his costume and stood solely in his underwear to get the feel for the song was hoisted up by Electro, and hung upside down, letting his arms hang as if he were a corpse as Max moved him from side to side, electricity sparking from his eyes.

"You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination
Girl, But all the while you hear a creature creepin' up behind
You're out of time."

Deadpool, who had now removed his costume and stood solely in his underwear to get the feel for the song was hoisted up by Electro, and hung upside down, letting his arms hang as if he were a corpse as Max moved him from side to side, electricity sparking from his eyes.

"You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination
Girl, But all the while you hear a creature creepin' up behind
You're out of time."

The Boy Wonder slides underneath Deadpool's legs, grabs hold of Moon Knight's hands as the vigilante swings the sidekick into the air.

Whilst in the air, he preforms a triple axle with the grace of a figure skater and lands on his feet, belting out...

"'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
Thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight!"

As if on cue, the Ultimate Universe versions of Iceman and the Human Torch came into it, doing their own numbers...

"Night creatures call... and the dead start to walk in their masquerade..."

"There's no escaping... the jaws of the alien this time... They're open wide!!"

"This is the end of your life!"

Then along with them, the Ultimate Universe counterpart of Spider-Man swung down in front of all of them...

"They're out to get you! There's demons closing in on every side..."

"They will possess you... unless you change the number on your dial..."

"Now is the time! For you and I to cuddle close together..."

"All through the night... I'll save you from the terrors on the screen! I'LL MAKE YOU SEEEEE!!!"

In the darkness of night, he rises from the shadows. His breathing cold, his mind distant. His footsteps echo throughout the streets of Gotham City, as everyone who sings and dances gives a sudden silent pause. His footsteps grow closer and closer, as he drifts through the fog surrounding them, until finally, the fedora on his head become visible. Out he walks, silent as ever, not paying any mind to those around him. Inkblots on a blank face, switching their place with every step, forming a new pattern formation.

He lives and dies by their formations. The formations of life.

He is Rorschach.

Pausing himself, the figure turns, his cold gaze unseen underneath the mask that covers his whole face, as he looks upon the assortment of stilled and quieted heroes and villains. He looks at them like ******ed children, acting as one singular force of injustice.

And then, he walks forth, in a monotoned voice echoing throughout the mask, as his words trail off, living each individual cold and shaken.

wrath2xb8.png

"Darkness falls across the land.", He begins. "The midnight hour is close at hand."

Rorschach looks over at Loki and Superman, his head turning only slightly to the Gods among him. "Creatures crawl in search of blood. To terrorize yawls neighborhood."

He continues on, seeing the children of the group. Well, one child, the other child minded. Robin and Deadpool. "And whosoever shall be found, wthout the soul for getting down, must stand and face the hounds of hell, and rot inside a corpse's shell."

Next, Rorschach stops, and stands face to face with the darker beings. The ones he feels most comfortable amongst. Batman and Moon Knight. "The foulest stench is in the air, the funk of forty thousand years."

He looks back, only briefly acknowledging the evil spirits within The Joker, Electro, and Bullseye. But his threat is clear. "And grizzy ghouls from every tomb are closing in to seal your doom, and though you fight to stay alive... your body starts to shiver."

Having met every one of the costumed freaks, He dwells back into the shadows, content and ever as distant as before. "For no mere mortal can resist..."

The inkblots form into a final pattern, as he's enveloped into darkness.

Wrath-8.jpg

"The evil of the thriller."

Suddenly, Green Lantern plummets to the ground from above, unconscious. The heroes and villains look skyward, and see a horrifying sight.

Black Lanterns. The dead risen from their graves.

Over a dozen of them land amongst the group, surrounding them. A group begin to close in on Loki and Harvey Dent. Frightened, Loki grabs Dent by the arm and turns him around, only to discover....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

He is now Two-Face!

Two-Face's neck twitches violently, in tune with the funky 80s beat playing in the background. Then, Two-Face leads the Black Lanterns in a lengthy, elaborate dance routine.

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/un3-Hb9wF9s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/un3-Hb9wF9s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

The heroes and villains watch enthralled, until finally the Black Lanterns shuffle off, and only Two-Face remains to belt out.

"Cause this is THRILLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
THRILLER NIGHT!
And no one's gonna save ya from the beast about to strike!"

Doctor Doom levitates into the sky, basked in magical rays of power, causing even the embers of trees falling upon his might. He looks down upon the streets of Gotham City, seeing such ridiculous chant and idiotic movement. Doom could never possibly engage in such acts that were beneath him.

But, what he could do was show them all how it's done...

"'Cause this is THRILLLLLLLLLLER!"

All the heroes look up, and watch in awe, as Doctor Doom lands in the center of their dance, his rocketpack bursting with the glow of fire as he touches ground. Holding out a metallic hand, he points to Batman, his eyes engaging... as if inviting.

The Dark Knight leaps in, joining Doom. "Thriller night!"

So. Here's a fanfic idea I've had.

I like the show The Office, and I like the RPGs.

A combination of the two?!

The Basement
Episode 1: Moving Day
Part I

In a conference room, people gather around and chatter while a skinny man in glasses with a Batman tie tries to clear his throat.

Bruce: Ahem...excuse me. I'm trying to talk here

Byrd: Go **** yourself.

Bruce: Oh...okay....no, it's not okay...CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION?

The room starts to quiet down and Bruce smiles as he adjusts his tie.

Bruce: There we go. Now, many of you may have heard that we are getting our own office building. Apparently, the higher ups here at the SHH company don't like us here.

Wieg: I heard they want to get rid of us.

Bruce: That's just jargon. I mean, words like "nerds" or "losers" or even "worthless" are just technical terms. Now, we move in tomorrow morning to our own building! Come on, get excited!

Two people clap lightly.

Bruce: Yeah! That's the spirit! Now, before we move in, we have to decide something. The office will be divided up into three divisions. Marvel, DC, and Miscellaneous. Each section will have their own supervisor, and a moderator will be above them.

Twy: *pounces* You said mod?

Bruce: Yes, I did. Some of the admins will be here this afternoon to announce who they'll choose to take the reins.

Twy: 0_0 you said the admins?

Bruce: Yes....why are you making those weird faces?

Twy: ^_^ just following trusty's lead!

Trusty: 0_________0 What?

Bruce: Anyways, like I said. They'll be here this afternoon. Now, I want you all to be on your best behavior. And you know what that means.

Soze: No child homicide?

Bruce: Yes...at least for today.

Trusty: I have a question >.>

Bruce: What?

Trusty: You said the admins will decide who the mod will be, right?

Bruce: Yes

Trusty: And that they'll be here today, right?

Bruce: Yes

Trusty: And that they'll decide who the new mod will be?

Bruce:......yes

Trusty: And they'll be here to-

Bruce: Oh for the love of god shut up!

Trusty: 0________0

Bruce: That's it for today's meeting. Now, please...for the love of god....behave today.

The Basement
Episode 1: Moving Day
Part II

Marvel

UK: Weehh!! Look at me! I'm in Byrd's fanfic, I'm so ****ing badass!

Spidey9X17:
UK, you okay dude?

UK: I'm awesome! And kick ass with my 4th wall breaking superpowers!

Spidey9X17: Umm, okay. I have some Hawkeye stuff I need to do, I was thinking of having him meet up with the X-men...have you seen Gallagher?

Gallagher: I'm right here, sweetheart!

Spidey9X17:....I don't feel real comfortable with that.

Gallagher: I'm British. We're allowed to be a little strange!

Spidey9X17: As long as you're not coming on to me...I'm not into that.

Gallagher: Me either! I'm as straight as an arrow, dear.

Spidey9X17: Okay, well the question I had about the X-Men

Gallagher: Hold on a sec, sweet pea. Hey, Catman!

Gallagher grabs Catman and begins making out with the burrly man.

UK: Woah! Check that **** out!

Watchman:
*hic* get a-...get a room you two!

UK: Dude you're ****-faced!

Watchman:
*hic* I'm in character! I have to write a good Iron- Iron- Iron...whatever the **** his name is.

UK: So you're a method writer?

Watchman:
Yeah, sure *hic* Oh, god! Blaahh!!!

Watchman pukes on UK's shoes

UK: Dude! Not on my Hello Kitty flip-flops! Oh, who'll put me in a fanfic now that I have a case of puke feet?!

DC

Trusty:
Who wants to do an arc with Aquaman?!

Trusty: Anyone?......Anybody at all? Anyone?!....Anybody?!

Byrd: I swear to god if you don't shut up I will-

Soze: Byrd, please. No need for harsh language....allow me.

Soze walks up to trusty and softly whispers in his ear.

Trusty:..........

Trusty burts into tears and slumps on his desk.

Soze: That's how you do it.

Byrd: You scare me sometimes.

Soze: What can I say, it's a talent....has anyone seen Johnny Blaze?

Outside

Johnny Blaze, Venom160, and Feature stand around in a circle...hard at work.

JB: Toke! Toke! Toke! Toke!

Venom takes a toke off a joint and starts to cough.

V160: That's some good ****!

JB: Pass that ****, don't be Bogarting the weed. Need to take it easy, anyways. You know how weed makes you trip out.

V160: Pssh, whatever.

Fire: Excuse me.

Feature: Yo, you wanna get in on this ****?

The three men turn around to see Immortalfire, Dog Lips, and Hunter Rider standing behind them.

Lips: Hi. We're here for the inspection.

V160: ****, son it's the fuzz run for ya lives!

V160 takes off down the street while the two remaining men stare at the admins in fear.

Feature: What are we doing?

JB: Be quiet...I think their eye sight is based on movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"