Marvel Comics Crossover Tournament!!!

Sparta*

~Sword of Darkness~
Reaction score
How's it going guys? I think most of you know what this thread is for so i'll save the description for later. I just wanted to open the thread now so you guys could see it, and maybe open some discussion. The first match-up will be coming tonight, so keep your eyes peeled for that. Until then, I hope you guys write a message in here to say hi, and to acknowledge you see the new thread. Hopefully this thread will be just as fun as the last one, and I look forward to hearing from you Marvel Comics Character Tournament veterans in regards to feedback, thoughts, match-up requests or whatever, and I also look forward to any new people that stroll in. Talk to you guys later and as always happy voting :up:

I'll include a link to the old thread for any new-comers or old-schoolers who might want to review it
MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER TOURNAMENT

Yeah I get to be the first reply...:up:

Good job BTW Sparta...I will be around....

Looking forward to the new match-ups. :woot:

SUBSCRIBED!!!!!! LET THE FUN AND GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

who's on match up#1?

You'll have to check later on tonight to see (i'm just at work right now so I can't post a match-up)

Sorry for taking so long to get this thread up guys, it was my Birthday on Monday and i'm still recovering from the hang-over lol jj :wow:

You'll have to check later on tonight to see (i'm just at work right now so I can't post a match-up)

Sorry for taking so long to get this thread up guys, it was my Birthday on Monday and i'm still recovering from the hang-over lol jj :wow:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!!!!! :cwink::woot: how old r u now?

Thanks a lot! I just turned 22...yeah i'm gettin' old :p

Dude, I turned 20 in August...what OLD?! YOU'RE A YOUNG BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's this old nonsense?? It's all a mindset :cwink:

NewLogo.jpg

DWIGHT & MARV
Dwight2.jpg
Marv.jpg

vs.bmp

PUNISHER & JIGSAW
Punisher.jpg
Jigsaw.jpg

Dude, I turned 20 in August...what OLD?! YOU'RE A YOUNG BUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's this old nonsense?? It's all a mindset :cwink:

haha I know I was just joking. It totally is all a mindset. (try convincing me of that when i'm 40 though lol)

Sorry for using the old banner guys, it's all I have right now.

Punisher and Jigsaw...battle hardened vigilante and his arch-enemy...

Just. Can't. Miss.

Is there no love for Sin City? :p

I'll throw in a vote for Dwight and Marv as it may well be the only vote they get

Seeing as how Marv can only be killed by an electric chair. And two bursts of juice at that, I'd say the residents of Basin City.

5-2 for Frank and Jigsaw so far...

I Love F. Miller but I gotta stay true to :unishr:

I think Dwight and Marv would win......NOT! Punisher and Jigsaw takes this one.

Congratz Sparta on your new thread!

Punisher would win this on his own, by virtue of the fact that he has so much weaponry at his disposal. Plus he has superb close-quarter combat skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"