Awesome new RPG discussion thread

And let us not forget about Hugh Guy
Those damn Guy brothers.
Anyway, I might make you one of my GMs, I'm probably gonna need three or so in the beginning, since I just got done with my surgery and I'll be recouperating for a while. But I don't want the progress of the RPG to come to a complete halt while I'm gone.

Those damn Guy brothers.
Anyway, I might make you one of my GMs, I'm probably gonna need three or so in the beginning, since I just got done with my surgery and I'll be recouperating for a while. But I don't want the progress of the RPG to come to a complete halt while I'm gone.

I know damn those bastard. I swear I thought we had them last time.
But yes I won't let it slow down. Nore will your other GM's and I need some experience with this stuff so bring me on.

I know damn those bastard. I swear I thought we had them last time.
But yes I won't let it slow down. Nore will your other GM's and I need some experience with this stuff so bring me on.
I'll take it into consideration. First I've got to decide if I'm actually going to go through with this. I mean, this isn't going to be easy, so I want to make sure that people are going to play this thing before I pour valuable moments of my time into this RPG.

I'll take it into consideration. First I've got to decide if I'm actually going to go through with this. I mean, this isn't going to be easy, so I want to make sure that people are going to play this thing before I pour valuable moments of my time into this RPG.

You've got one more here. :up:

You've got one more here. :up:
Good. Thank you.:woot:
icon14.gif

Anything worth it is never easy. :up:

bad place, it took Ferret and I over a month of work to get Gods & Men ready. And that was without creating our own world from scratch. If we would've done that we probably still be working on it. :o

Anything worth it is never easy. :up:

bad place, it took Ferret and I over a month of work to get Gods & Men ready. And that was without creating our own world from scratch. If we would've done that we probably still be working on it. :o
Exactly. That's why I want to make sure quite a few people are going to play this before I pour over a month of my time into it.

If it's well thought out and unique...

People will come, Ray. They'll come to the RPG section for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up in your OOC thread not knowing for sure why they're doing it. And they'll play the game and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic waters. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been good RPGs. The Hype has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But the RPGs has marked the time. This RPG, this game...it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and could be again. Oh...people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.

This sounds like it has an awful lot of promise. Plus, it'd be nice to see at least one sci-fi RPG up and running, considering my proposed AvP game went completely ignored. (I am not bitter, I am not bitter...)

This sounds like it has an awful lot of promise. Plus, it'd be nice to see at least one sci-fi RPG up and running, considering my proposed AvP game went completely ignored. (I am not bitter, I am not bitter...)
Feel free to join in.

Everyone, I am happy to announce that I plan on having the Approval thread for this game (and it's title) up by tomorrow. But that's only if all goes well, so don't get your hopes up.

Feel free to join in.

Everyone, I am happy to announce that I plan on having the Approval thread for this game (and it's title) up by tomorrow. But that's only if all goes well, so don't get your hopes up.

Fantastic! Can't wait.

I had an idea for an alien race I was going to introduce in the CAH RPG when the time came for second characters, but I'm interested in trying to throw them in here.
If you want I can PM you with my character and the basic tenants of the race to see how they'd fit in to your vision of this universe. Or I can send the PM to one of your AGMs and they can relay the details to you.
Whatever works.

I had alot of ideas for alien races. I was also thinking about the government of the Universal Alliance.

Well, I'll send the PM to both of you tomorrow and we can see if it can fit in or not. They're sort of like the Klingons meet the Yuuzhan Vong with a bit of Mandalorians thrown in.

Well, I'll send the PM to both of you tomorrow and we can see if it can fit in or not. They're sort of like the Klingons meet the Yuuzhan Vong with a bit of Mandalorians thrown in.
Sounds awesome. Actually, I wanted to offer you a position as one of my assistant GMs, seeing as how you have done something like this before (the Gods and Men RPG). So, if you're interested, the offer's on the table.

I appreciate the offer, but I'll have to think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"