🏏 The Cricket Thread

I just realized a match is on.

Normally India is around 200 runs at this point. Bangladesh must be bowling well.

191-3 India pretty well set, especially Rohit who is close to a century.

Bangladesh were just robbed a fair wicket from a crappy umpire call. :down

An important wicket too. These guys have started accelerating now.

Rohit just got his century, 101 off 108 balls.

That could have been a game changer for Bangladesh.

Yep. Just got to try and keep a lid on things now. Their batsmen can still chase if it doesn't get out of control.

Raina out! He was going at 65 off 57 balls so hopefully that will slow things down a bit.

Looking like over 300 now. The 4s and 6s coming out.

Straight Bowled - Rohit Sharma 137 off 129

Dhoni out! 296 with one over left. Jadeja is on 20 off 7 balls.

Can't help but think that non-wicket may have turned the game in India's favour.

Probably will make the difference. :csad:

Kayes is ****. Time for him to do something. He gets almost no runs, takes up a load of balls and usually gets out soon after. Must be a reason why he's opening batsman when they have far better players. 0 from 9 so far from him. Tamim has 100% of the runs so far (apart from extras).

Tamim's out. Not surprised as Kayes puts all the pressure on his opposite number to have to play fast and score all the runs. This is a run chase. Got to keep your wicket but can't bat like nothing's at stake.

Kayes out. That's all he does. Waste balls, put pressure on the other man and then get out.

If they panic now the game is over. 300 is a gettable target these day.

We've got 2 good batsmen in now. The top 6 or 7 can get to 300 if they keep hold of their wickets. Probably going to need another century from Mahmudullah.

90-4 now, not looking good. :csad:

I can't help but wonder what would have happened if that umpire screwup didn't happen.

Game over now I think.

It would be possible with more wickets in hand; as it stands, it probably isn't.

Yep India won. Bangladesh 193 all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"