The Tennis Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discuss anything tennis related from the players to the latest tournaments. I play tennis once and a while, love the sport.

It is going to be difficult to maintain this level of play for Nadal. It takes a ton of energy to get back on even ground, and imagine Djoker will close it out here at the end of the fourth set.

0-30 look here for Djokovic...

Triple break look, this match is nearing it's conclusion.

It is going to be difficult to maintain this level of play for Nadal. It takes a ton of energy to get back on even ground, and imagine Djoker will close it out here at the end of the fourth set.
Agreed.

This game could be it.

Novak serves for the championship.

5 of 6 on break points. The antithesis of federer who is usually like 4 of 20 against Nadal.

Hell, i'm tight and i'm not playing lol

Nadal without the stamina or firepower to hang around in rallies. Two points to gold.

Serve and volley~

Championship point

Djokovic is your Wimbledon Champion.

Now for a prediction. Novak Djokovic will never lose another match to Rafa Nadal.

Who was the idiot that was backing rafa all of 2 mins ago? Well done Nole you little legend! Both men looked dead on their feet!

As a Rafa fan this blows, but congrats to Novak on an amazing tournament and year. He's definitely the number one player in the world right now, and played as such today.

Ale Nole! :applaud LOL at Nole eating the grass, yes that is the taste of victory!

Djokovic is your Wimbledon Champion.

Now for a prediction. Novak Djokovic will never lose another match to Rafa Nadal.

Well, let me qualify that statement by saying that Nadal has the uncanny ability to add major components to his game. He needs to learn and get a feel for when to come in behind his groundstrokes. He has nice touch at net, but he has to put himself in position to hit those volleys. He'll never beat Djokovic in a baseline derby.

As a Rafa fan this blows, but congrats to Novak on an amazing tournament and year. He's definitely the number one player in the world right now, and played as such today.

It's funny because Djokovic is going to end up being the keeper of Federer's grand slam record. He's the one standing in the way of Nadal getting there.

Nadal is all class and hilarious.

What a great era of men's tennis.

Djoko has Nadal's number.
I think he has everyone's number right now lol.

Love Rafa! He loses with class (and doesnt cry :cwink:). I do agree it's a great time for men's tennis though. Adding Djokovic to the mix sure makes things interesting from now on.

Djokovic is due for a makeover.

Federer got his in '06, Nadal got his in '09, and now it's Djokovic's turn. Get rid of that ugly ill-fitting hat, get a hair-stylist, a bandana, and some nice duds.

Nooo! leave him with his look, i think it suits him. He just looks like a regular likeable guy. I dont want him to become a Williams' sister lol

He's no longer a regular guy. He's better than all of us!

Tacchini has been dressing him atrociously. He looks like crap. Get his hair longer with some curls, maybe a goutee, a bandana, some henley styled tops and matching shoes. And a stylized warmup jacket. Maybe some breakaway pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"