The Crocodile hunter is a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he gets eaten, while the baby lands on a fluffy pillow

Your teach what your taught. I'm pretty sure Steve's dad did the same stuff with him.

Originally posted by Lighthouse
Your teach what your taught. I'm pretty sure Steve's dad did the same stuff with him.
yea, Steve was raised by dingos

I saw that on the news.

I like Steve Irwin, but that wasnt right.

MJ did something similar and there was an UPROAR about it. Not that Im suggesting this deserves an uproar, but a little media consistency would be nice.

Oh wait............. hell just froze over. :mad:

Originally posted by Atrax robustus
I saw that on the news.

MJ did something similar and there was an UPROAR about it. Not that Im suggesting this deserves an uproar, but a little media consistency would be nice.

they've been showing it on the news :confused:

It's pathetic the things people do to stay in the limelight especially after they've already sold there souls

"Hey watch this folks, Jackos got nothing on me!!! ..... here crocy"

I saw that on the news.

I just think Steve Irwin could handle that situation much more than Michael Jackson could his. Steve's daughter was on Oprah with a 7-ft. python hanging from her arms, and I believe she's 4. I'd trust him way more than MJ with my kid.

Originally posted by xrogue
I just think Steve Irwin could handle that situation much more than Michael Jackson could his. Steve's daughter was on Oprah with a 7-ft. python hanging from her arms, and I believe she's 4. I'd trust him way more than MJ with my kid.
Shes one month old

Shes one month old

No she's not. The new baby is a boy. The daughter is older by a few years.

No she's not. The new baby is a boy. The daughter is older by a few years.
Well it was the wee boy then.
Coz teh baby on the video footage was only 1 month old

I still laugh about a Crocodile Hunter movie being made

its actully an ok film, nothing amazing but a fun was to kill 80 minutes

LMFAO!

i argee with xrouge

i mean if Steve Irwin asks if you wanna hold a snake, your sure your gonna get a real snake

Whatever his excuse is, you don't let a wild animal near a baby.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040103/ts_afp/australia_wildlife_040103041652

You know what bothers me about this? I agree with the fact that it's dangerous and it was quite over the top, BUT

I love how angry and upset these people get over this accusing him of being an awful parent. Did they ever get that excited over knowing that a parent closer to them wasn't doing a good parenting job and try to help stop it? We criticize the media like crazy, yet fail to look at what goes on right around us. Sad.

Originally posted by Kevin Roegele

I'm willing to guess IRwin's corcodile was probably trained.

People have a fit over this, but who holds a baby while doing so much as petting a dog? That could be dangerous, a dog could kill a baby with one bit...Irwin's equivilant to a dog is pretty much a crocodile.

very true, xrogue, very true. its easier to complain about things we can't change then complain about things we can.

Originally posted by Matt
I'm willing to guess IRwin's corcodile was probably trained.

People have a fit over this, but who holds a baby while doing so much as petting a dog? That could be dangerous, a dog could kill a baby with one bit...Irwin's equivilant to a dog is pretty much a crocodile.

I'd feel safer holding a kid near that crocodile than the idiot dog of my in-laws who bites anything near it. Damn crapper bit my foot and I didn't do a damn thing!

Originally posted by Kevin Roegele
so thats why kids aren't let around spiderfirddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"