The Crow Reboot

L5vnp8.gif

Your tears won't fall forever.

[YT]zDaXu125SH0[/YT]

It's still hard for me to picture Momoa in the role; he seems too macho and classically masculine. I wouldn't want a growling Eric Draven. Didn't have much enthusiasm for Hardy, either, so overall them dropping out doesn't phase me.

Good riddance,the casting of Momoa was odd. Now if they wanna make a Slash biopic, that'd be more fitting.

Good riddance,the casting of Momoa was odd. Now if they wanna make a Slash biopic, that'd be more fitting.

The character in the comic was 6'6", so he would actually be closer to the source material. Still, I knew when he wasn't shaving off the beard like he did with Conan, it wasn't gonna happen.

Yeah I don't get the big push for this reboot. I don't think it'll be a huge money maker even if it's good

Best case scenario: This ends up being another Dredd.

Which, if you're fond of that movie (and I understand that many of you are), that's great, but there's very little that would shock me more than this being a box office success.

Corin Hardy's IG, I believe.

Still not a thing that needs to be made, but Momoa looks good in the make-up.

He looks way better in the makeup than I thought he would have. Still, I'm really glad its not being made.

Last edited:
Thank God it’s not being made. It would go from “The Crow” to the “The Brow” really quick.

The 90s were the best time for this movie to come out. Goth was at its peak, the soundtrack was purge grunge. I don’t see how you replicate for today.

Yeah with the right team, the right writing and the right star, this concept could definitely still work. The Crow is ultimately a love story, those never go out of style.

Just gotta have the right people at the helm.

The original is as near and dear to my heart. An amazing film on its own but also a great adaptation of a comic book story.

I never found any of the follow up projects even close to catching the sense of the original.

That said, Momoa as the main character in a film that was different from the first film but was closer to the original comic story (There's a lot changed. As good as the Lee film is, it is kind of a "Hollywood sexed up" version. ) I would be all for it. Perhaps even a streaming series.

Momoa looks good in the make up but glad he became Aquaman instead.

I think if this would've been made, it would probably be something like the Conan, RoboCop, and Total Recall remakes. A forgettable movie that at best would just be okay, but most likely bad... and nobody would be talking about it today. Also kind of like the recent TV show of The Stand. People were talking about a new adaptation for years, then it just came and went.

Tired of seeing people *****ing about this.

Just give me the movie. I’m down for it and interested to see how they approach it.

The Crow is one of my all time favorite comics and movies, but I’m still open to this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"