The Crown (Netflix)

We will see what makeup and hairstyle but he is not a classic Charles-type.
Josh O Conner on the other hand nailed him, though I think he is attractive too.

How many steps was Charles standing on for this classic picture of them?

79662f94e4259a0facc19f8f90a91f45.jpg

And was she seated here or squatting, or Prince Charles was on stilts?

af31746a67fe1a9df91720e5fd807958.jpg

image143.jpg

With Debicki in the role, the height difference between her and Prince Charles would be the other way round to these pictures?
You know the sad part about Prince Charles and Diana is that I am sure that at some point these two really loved each other but the pressures of palace life just really hurt their marriage.

I'm sure he loved her, but just was not in love with her. The family didn't like Camilla and refused to let him marry her. The marriage was put upon him, which is obviously awful for every party involved.

We will see what makeup and hairstyle but he is not a classic Charles-type.
Josh O Conner on the other hand nailed him, though I think he is attractive too.

yeah Josh O’Connor is definitely a bit of a spunk

I'm sure he loved her, but just was not in love with her. The family didn't like Camilla and refused to let him marry her. The marriage was put upon him, which is obviously awful for every party involved.

Hasn't the opinion of the Royal Family (and to a lesser degree the British people) changed about Camilla today?

Hasn't the opinion of the Royal Family (and to a lesser degree the British people) changed about Camilla today?
Oh for sure. I think she's thought of quite highly now. I remember when she and Charles got married and there was quite a large public turnout which was apparently quite a surprise to the couple. I like her... she keeps her head down and gets on with her charity work with zero drama.

Looks very cool. Glad they address the bomb attack.
I wonder what they will do with Margret and Anne this season. No way HBC will not get pushed into supporting actress awards again.

Didn't Charles visit Camilla or even have sex with her the night before Diana's wedding? So he was just going through the motions with Di.

Apparently very early on, like right after they got married, he told Diana he wasn't breaking things off with Camilla.

I love how women heavy this is. It’s great they just hired super talented women and then basically just let them be masters of their craft

I was pretty let down by last season but my hype for this one is so high. I can't wait.

Finished Ep.1 of the new season - superb!

Forgot how masterfully built the whole series is - from production design and re-creation of historical events, to the acting level of literally everyone - especially Josh O' Connor as Charles and Tobias as Philip, particularly in this episode.

This show is one Netflix's best and in quality, it reaches HBO levels imo.

Also looks like Gillian Anderson will get an Emmy for her portrayal as Tatcher.

One episode in and I can demand giving Josh O'Conner all awards available already. Im very impressed. Im also surprised about the payoff. Giving Dickie his episode in season 3, the charles-philipp-school episode with dickie around in season 2. Cant wait to watch the second episode but I need to resist not to rush it.

One episode in and I can demand giving Josh O'Conner all awards available already. Im very impressed. Im also surprised about the payoff. Giving Dickie his episode in season 3, the charles-philipp-school episode with dickie around in season 2. Cant wait to watch the second episode but I need to resist not to rush it.

I am now 5 episodes in and it gets even better.

By this point in the season, they just HAVE to give Anderson an award for portraying Thatcher.

She is honestly on another level here.

I haven’t started season 4 yet but all this praise for Gillian Anderson is making me excited :woo:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"