The Curious Case of Spider-Man & Hulk Rights (Or Keep Hope Alive That the Rights Will Revert)

So add Kraven and Spider-Woman officially to the Sony slate.

Really liked A Most Violent Year, so I'm happy to see Chandor get a shot at this.

Does this mean Kraven isn't the villain in the new Spidey movie then if they still actively seem to be trying to make the Kraven movie a thing?

He seemed like one of the most likely picks of classic villains yet to be adapted for the current series after Vulture and Mysterio. I guess they could go for Scorpion as one of the villains since he's been set up in Homecoming and they have JJJ now, but Mando isn't really a big name draw like Keaton or Jake G.

Maybe they'll have the Publisher go after Spivey and that would be a way to include Jon Bernthal. But they'd need another villain.

Whoops! Autocorrect strikes again. I always swipe touch all my words on my phone instead of spelling them out, unless it's a completely new word.

Does this mean Kraven isn't the villain in the new Spidey movie then if they still actively seem to be trying to make the Kraven movie a thing?

He seemed like one of the most likely picks of classic villains yet to be adapted for the current series after Vulture and Mysterio. I guess they could go for Scorpion as one of the villains since he's been set up in Homecoming and they have JJJ now, but Mando isn't really a big name draw like Keaton or Jake G.

Marvel could feature Beetle, Chameleon, Hammerhead, Jackal, Mister Negative and Tombstone. Unless Sony decides to make solo films for those.

However, I think we might get someone that was already featured in the previous movies for Spider-Man Hom3.

If it ain't Kraven in the end, which I think it still could be, then Inwould like to see Scorpion.

Marvel could feature Beetle, Chameleon, Hammerhead, Jackal, Mister Negative and Tombstone. Unless Sony decides to make solo films for those.

However, I think we might get someone that was already featured in the previous movies for Spider-Man Hom3.

Well, there are the big guns such as : Doctor Octopus, Norman Osborn/Green Goblin, The Lizard,Sandman(which we sort of got in SMFFH), Electro

They've been featured before, but its been nearly 20 years since Doc Ock has been on the big screen, and several years since the other baddies have appeared.

They also have Kingpin , and Doctor Doom, though I think they want the latter to be more of a Thanos like figure who's everyone's enemy as opposed to just the F4 and Spiderman.

I doubt kingpin would be used for a Spider-Man film. If they used him, it would be for Daredevil.

I doubt kingpin would be used for a Spider-Man film. If they used him, it would be for Daredevil.

I doubt too, though the option is there. I've learned to never say never in 2020 in terms of what Hollywood will or won't do, but I also tend to think its unlikely they'll use him in Spiderman.

Then again, if the rumors of Daredevil appearing in part 3 are true, Fisk could certainly fit it without much fuss. Given that he was the main baddie of Spiderverse, it also wouldn't be too much of a stretch to be in a Sony and Marvel Spiderman film.

So its a tv series now?

Yeah. At first I was a bit deflated about that, however with Lord and Miller producing it and the prospect of Amazon being involved, it actually sounds a bit promising. Hoping the Amazon deal doesn't fall through because the show will need a good budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"