The Dark Knight Dark Knight Teaser Trailer UPDATE!

See, that's what I thought Nolan was implying in that video that surfaced on IMAX's website recently. I have been under the impression that the "prologue" attached to I Am Legend will just be that same video of Nolan discussing shooting the movie, and that the real IMAX stuff will be the film in its entirety come July.

No no no, the prologue is not the same thing that came out on imax.com, ok. First of all, that was a behind the scene look, secondly it's going introduce the joker etc..... Not the whole movie was filmed in imax, only 4 specific action scenes including the intro of the joker.

AND for the others, the trailer will come out on december 14th plus the 7minute imax footage, not the annoucement teaser, the teaser is on the playstation 3 network for download, and it was attached to the movie war and simpsons. only 12 more days to go, it's going to go flying especialy if you spent ur days stimulating the mind.

Because the article specifically talks about its release in theatres, is it possible we could get the trailer online before then?

Yea we usually do, we did with BB, and Spidey 3, and many others. Usually the second trailer does get premiered online a little eariler. Sometimes a week before hand.

I hoping thats where the virals take us.

The question im wondering is ...

Will they show the Prologue AND the Teaser Trailer before the I Am Legend at IMAX

Cause i dont wanna go see I Am Legend TWICE ! :csad:

Yea we usually do, we did with BB, and Spidey 3, and many others. Usually the second trailer does get premiered online a little eariler. Sometimes a week before hand.

I hoping thats where the virals take us.

Excellent. We are getting very close then.

Hopefully we will get another viral challenge today.

I think that (and the poster) will be where the viral takes us, and I bet the next one's gonna be Friday, Dec. 7! CAN'T WAIT!

I want the teaser to be a video of the Joker giving us our directions for another task. It'd be crazy, creepy, and it would rock. It would confuse the hell out of so many people who haven't been doing the ARG thing.

That's why it would be a bad idea for a teaser trailer...

A non-ARG interruption one would be cool though.

I'm with you Solidus, I think that too... I believe all the viral campaign was to make a group of fans and discover the Trailer online before going to see it with I Am Legend...
I think that tomorrow we'll get our next task...

I am hoping it is even earlier than that!

I am awaiting an update of thehahatimes with baited breath.

The question im wondering is ...

Will they show the Prologue AND the Teaser Trailer before the I Am Legend at IMAX

Cause i dont wanna go see I Am Legend TWICE ! :csad:

No, they won't. They don't show regular trailers with IMAX movies.

Just see the teaser trailer online and see the movie in IMAX. There's only one way to see the seven minutes, you'll be able to see the trailer online anytime.

No, they won't. They don't show regular trailers with IMAX movies.

Just see the teaser trailer online and see the movie in IMAX. There's only one way to see the seven minutes, you'll be able to see the trailer online anytime.

I Just remembered that.. i just wanna see how the crowd reacts

The teaser trailer should officially be online in no time, the same day or just the day after it's in theaters. And I'm just not paying $15 to see a movie I'm not that interested in just for the prologue(although it is tempting). Hopefully that one is released online officially as well, or I'll be watching on youtube.

But if this scene is integral to the plot, which it seems to be, then a hell of a lot of people, especially internationally, are screwed.
We (international) are mostly screwed with this kind of stuff.

However, from what I have read the scene will be in the movie...

I just found this on my local theater's website...

http://www.nz01.2day.terabyte.co.nz/jordansimax/JORDANScomingsooncombined.asp

The entire movie was filmed in IMAX?

What people dont seem to get is that there's a difference between being "filmed in IMAX" and "shown in IMAX"

No feature film has ever before had any scenes shot on an IMAX camera. None. I Am Legend was not shot with an IMAX camera. It was shot with a regular camera, and then converted into IMAX.

The Dark Knight is gonna be like this too, for just about all of the movie, expect 4 scenes which will be shot using a special IMAX camera. Get it?

What people dont seem to get is that there's a difference between being "filmed in IMAX" and "shown in IMAX"

No feature film has ever before had any scenes shot on an IMAX camera. None. I Am Legend was not shot with an IMAX camera. It was shot with a regular camera, and then converted into IMAX.

The Dark Knight is gonna be like this too, for just about all of the movie, expect 4 scenes which will be shot using a special IMAX camera. Get it?

Pity I wont get to see it on IMAX... would be interesting to see how big of a gulf in quality there is between the non-imax and imax scenes

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/startreknews.php?id=39869

In just two weeks, on December 14, Warner Bros. will release the teaser trailer for Batman Begins sequel The Dark Knight in standard theaters with I Am Legend. As was previously announced, the studio will be showing the 7-minute opening scene of "Dark Knight" before the screenings of "Legend" in IMAX.
Fak!

In 2 weeks I'm going to be on my vacation in Mexico, damn it's very bad timing on my cousin part to do something as dumb as to get married. :cmad: :woot: I'll be back on the 29th.

You that are gonna watch the footage and trailer, I salute you...

You bastards! :csad:

The viral marketing will probably end next week and we get a trailer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"