The Dark Knight Action Figure SCOOP

They most likely won't because they will get more orders this way by misleading people. I doubt most would return them like you are.

Well here's hoping. Just got a reply to the email I sent them about the item being wrong:

Dear "Z(+)DIAC",

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding order number 39734760.

We apologize for the difficulties that you have experienced with the
movie 3 pack from the order referenced above. The order can be returned
to a local Kmart store for a refund. I have issued a credit for the
shipping charge from the order. The item description will be submitted
for review. Again we apologize for any inconvenience that this has
caused you.

If you have additional questions or comments, please contact us. Thank
you again for choosing Kmart.

Look for great bargains throughout the store and find Kmart exclusive
brands like Martha Stewart Everyday, Thalia Sodi, Joe Boxer, Route 66
and Jaclyn Smith.

Walter W.
Kmart Customer Care
[email protected]
1-866-KMART-4U (1-866-562-7848)

Kmart are a bunch of fools, even though I saw a MM goon there the other day, they never usually have a damn thing.

i really would like a MM batman begins figure but it looks as though it doesnt even come witha grappling gun. is there a properly sized gun from a previous line that would fit the MM line?

i really would like a MM batman begins figure but it looks as though it doesnt even come witha grappling gun. is there a properly sized gun from a previous line that would fit the MM line?
Maybe the gun from the BB line. It still might be a little big though.

Movie Masters 2 have been spotted since I purchased mine at a Target in Irvine and Covina, California. I've also seen them near Palm Springs at the Palm Desert Target.

i gave my DK batman a batarang from one of the DCU Batmans.
Yeah, I did the same. I have like 16 other batarangs... I don't know where they all are.. in a plastic bag somewhere...

I've got nearly every figure for trade or sale... no chase figures sorry... pm me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"