The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe my luck! Just found both versions of Catwoman at my local TRU

light.jpg

dark.jpg

Haven't posted in a long while, but felt compelled to share some photos of my loose Movie Masters collection. I have quite a bit still mint on card... but these are out in my display case.

So glad to see everyone helping each other out with their hunts. I myself need both versions of Catwoman and the Wally World Exclusive Gordon. I don't have much to trade but will be willing to pick up figures that I find if you don't have them in your collection.

Last edited:
Dallas TrU on 75 Bane only
Walmart At Timbercreek Batman only
Target Bane and Batman at Medallion
Anyone around Dallas finding Catwoman or Gordon?

Heres a quick shot of the new set up. Not done yet, still toying around with some ideas lol

Old set-up
P1010079.jpg

New set-up
P1010080.jpg

Great collections in here. It's nice to see what everyone else has. I hope to finish off my missing movie masters by the end of the year.

Successful evening in Orlando... Found Catwoman (Goggles Up) at the Millenia Toys R Us (Yes, SHE'S FINALLY HIT ORLANDO! :D) then went to the Walmart over by Valencia and found 2 Jim Gordon's ... Yessssss!

Still looking for a mint goggles down Catwoman though, but really really happy with my findings.

Looks like today was the day to hit TRU's! Maybe I'll get lucky at Walmart tonight too. It's days like today where hunting down these figures is fun

Oh, and to end all discussion on the Catwoman goggles debate.

The goggles up aren't produced wrong nor is it a simple up/ down packaging variation done to cash in on more money from completest. From promotional stills, you can fairly see that the infrared goggles come down and flip over. The figures aren't capable of doing that motion so neither figure is opted to pose both ways.

Having seen both now, I much prefer the goggles down. I guess I'm a sucker for those sweet little blue infrared lights on the goggles :p

Looks like today was the day to hit TRU's! Maybe I'll get lucky at Walmart tonight too. It's days like today where hunting down these figures is fun
Hit both of my TRU's and found nothing but a new shipment of TDK MM. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"