The Dark Knight The Dark Knight: tomatometer predictions, ratings and discussion

There are 2 new reviews...so now the score is 229/13

I dont think this record will be broken anytime soon if ever...

The movie that was holding the record is LOTR:Return of The King which has 216 fresh reviews(and 14 rotten).That record stood for 5 years and nothing got close to it.

Only 5-6 movies in the history of RT have 229 reviews overall let alone 229 fresh reviews.

Another Rotten review posted and this time it has brought the rating down. :csad:

94% 232 Fresh, 14 Rotten
8.5/10 Avg Rating

The Dark knight dropped down a notch on Rotten Tomatoes. It's now at 94%.

im sure some arse holes will give it cack reviews just to make them feel big, so they can go home alone and sleep soundly at night sucking their thumb all snug in their spiderman duvet thinking theyve done something so big and clever. unfortunetly even something as good as the dark knight will always have some oafs taking pot shots at it.

RT just got an influx of reviews for several movies, TDK now has 315 reviews. The tomatometer is the same, but the average rating increased to 8.6

RT just got an influx of reviews for several movies, TDK now has 315 reviews. The tomatometer is the same, but the average rating increased to 8.6
I'm glad to see that the percentage didn't drop. That rush of reviews is kind of... odd for a six year old movie. The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises both have a tonne of reviews compared to most of the films on that site. It seems like everybody and their mother reviewed them to get their two cents in. I can't think of another film on RT with over 300+ reviews.

EDIT: The Avengers has 310 and just experienced a similar rush of reviews... 9 of them... The Dark Knight got something like... 20 extra reviews. Odd.

Last edited:
I saw the mass influx of new reviews. That was so random. But 99% of them were positive so it's all good.

All of the new reviews are from 2008. It's like somebody from RT scoured the web for missing reviews. Heh.

How the hell did they miss that many reviews back then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"