• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Justice League The Dinah Lance/Black Canary Thread

Lily Adler

🎼 Insanely Delicious 🎭
Staff member
Reaction score
I thought we could bring in our fish net clad fighting expert and give her a thread. So all things Dinah.

Katheryn Winnick

Katheryn-Winnick-1.jpg

Yum, good choice. :up:

Haha, this thread runs the risk of all of us just listing every hot actress we ever wanted to see in fishnets.

I think she's the perfect choice. She's got the look, the talent and can actually fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NOJUFPpp_M

3rd degree black belt in Tae Kwan Do, 2nd degree black belt in Karate. Ceritfied bodyguard.

As for acting ability. Check out the House episode 'One Day, One Room'.
I watched that episode and found her very good in it. I guess we can say we found our Black Canary!

Black Canary is a top pick for additions to the team for a sequel (if there is one but we can probably count on one regardless). I like the look of the first actress people suggested but I've never seen her before so I'm not sure how well suited she is for the role :/

Against my better judgement, I have to agree with Scarlett Johansson for BC. She's got the look and personality.

I would suggest Ali Larter, since Scarlett already has an ass kicking role as Black Widow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"