The Fall Guy - (Ryan Gosling/Emily Blunt)

SVbWc.jpg

SVbWW.webp

I always loved the meta aspect of how the show’s theme song started with “I’m not the kind to kiss and tell, but I’ve been seen with Farah” when irl, Lee Majors was married to Farah Fawcett.

I also remember an episode where Lee Majors’ sidekick, Howie, was writing a song about stuntmen in his spare time and when he sang it for Colt, it was “The Unknown Stuntman” to which Lee Majors remarked that it sounded stupid. lol.

But seriously, that’s one of my all time favorite theme songs.

Last edited:
at first seeing the the first trailer I was like this looks okay I guess, I was a fan of the show as a kid. but seeing that 2nd one I am like yup SO gonna see this!

Just saw this. Finally a David Leitch movie that totally worked for me! It's just a ton of fun imo. Gosling and Blunt had awesome chemistry, but Jean-Claude (the dog) has my heart. Will definitely be catching it again when it comes out. :up:

Just saw this. Finally a David Leitch movie that totally worked for me! It's just a ton of fun imo. Gosling and Blunt had awesome chemistry, but Jean-Claude (the dog) has my heart. Will definitely be catching it again when it comes out. :up:

Ooooo look at you Miss advanced screening! :D I remember us discussing how Leitch clearly wasn't the top one of the duo on the first John Wick, so it's good that you enjoyed this. The TV show was one of my favorites growing up so tonally this isn't what I was hoping for, but after the Superbowl spot I just decided to take it as is. The action looks pretty impressive and large in scale, how much of it is just stunt shoot for the movies Colt is working on, and how much is happening in the "real world"? so to speak.

Ooooo look at you Miss advanced screening! :D I remember us discussing how Leitch clearly wasn't the top one of the duo on the first John Wick, so it's good that you enjoyed this. The TV show was one of my favorites growing up so tonally this isn't what I was hoping for, but after the Superbowl spot I just decided to take it as is. The action looks pretty impressive and large in scale, how much of it is just stunt shoot for the movies Colt is working on, and how much is happening in the "real world"? so to speak.
Most of it is "real world." But there's a decent amount of on-set stuff. Of course,

the two merge together in the climax.

And just for the record, the action is certainly fun in this, but in terms of cinematography/choreography, Leitch still doesn't even come close to Stahelski imo.

Most of it is "real world." But there's a decent amount of on-set stuff. Of course,

the two merge together in the climax.

And just for the record, the action is certainly fun in this, but in terms of cinematography/choreography, Leitch still doesn't even come close to Stahelski imo.

Thanks flick. :up:

Leitch's action is like a pop song, loud and colourful, where as Stahelski's is much slicker and majestically orchestrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"