The Fall Guy - (Ryan Gosling/Emily Blunt)

Amazing how putting the greatest, funniest movie star of his generation in a movie I would otherwise have negative interest in gets my super excited to see it.

This wasn't even on my radar until I saw the trailer before The Marvels.

It looks hilarious! :funny:

Gosling and Blunt have amazing chemistry. The Bon Jovi song was perfect.

I do have a weird soft spot for David Leitch's stupid action comedies.

He must’ve reaaaally loved it cause then he hired David Leitch to direct the next Jurassic movie who then subsequently dropped out.

This will be showing at SXSW and CinemaCon. So Universal clearly has a lot of faith in this.

Love to see good hype coming out for this. I hope it's a hit. I know it's popular online to hate on Leitch's action comedy schtick these days, but a fun, original star power movie like this making bank is only good for Hollywood.

Honestly, I still need to see Bullet Train, so I can’t speak to that one, but I liked Deadpool 2 well enough and I’ll praise Atomic Blonde until the day I die.

Yeah, this one will definitely be a theater watch for me.

Honestly, I still need to see Bullet Train, so I can’t speak to that one, but I liked Deadpool 2 well enough and I’ll praise Atomic Blonde until the day I die.

Atomic Blonde > Any John Wick movie

So happy this seems to be getting great reactions across the board. I loved Bullet Train and I really enjoyed Deadpool 2. Atomic Blonde was good too, so I'm not all that surprised this is getting positive reactions.

oh silly me I thought this was already out and I was looking at the show times for my local theaters and saw it was not playing I was like dafaq then I found out comes out early may :facepalm:

Looks good, but doggone it, the original Lee Majors show has such a soft spot in my heart that it’s hard for me to accept anything different. The Fall Guy and Magnum PI were my childhood heroes.

It keeps looking like a fun Movie, i like the overall vibe and there are many scenes in the trailer that are very nice to look at.
Could be a very fun ride.

So happy this seems to be getting great reactions across the board. I loved Bullet Train and I really enjoyed Deadpool 2. Atomic Blonde was good too, so I'm not all that surprised this is getting positive reactions.

Count me as another who likes Leitch's movies. I am glad this one is getting good write ups too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"