The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 6-"When Harry Met Harry"

Love the chemistry between Barry and Ralph who also brings out a more competent Barry, unlike the rest of the team. Caitlin and Cisco's silent communication was a perfect but not over the top reminder that, hey, they're friends who've known each other long enough to be in-sync like that. Same goes for Joe and Barry at the crime scene. Cisco's scenes with the council of Wells saved them from being a lame, time-wasting showcase for Tom Cavanagh. Tom is good, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. This was a fun back-on-track ep with some flourishes of sweet VFX candy with the armor and T-rex. More of this please.

What a clunker. The Council of Wells was embarassingly stupid. Again, we are seeing a character introduced that has to save the day because Barry keeps getting taken out.

They really don't know what to do with Barry's speed when it comes to taking out enemies.

I liked that they showed Barry doing some police CSI work, swabbing the cat statue for blood. The show has a tendency to forget Barry is a CSI.

The council of Wells was a little too much. Ralph does liven this show up, unlike Wally.

I like Ralph Dibny more than Wally, who should be in Legends as that team needs a speedster.

What a clunker. The Council of Wells was embarassingly stupid. Again, we are seeing a character introduced that has to save the day because Barry keeps getting taken out.

They really don't know what to do with Barry's speed when it comes to taking out enemies.

I thought they were dumb too. Didn't really like the episode. I preferred last week's with Caitlin Frost.

It seemed that Caitlin was ready to suit up as Killer Frost at the end of the episode. Is that going to be a thing now?

The use of Elongated Man's powers and the CGI was really good this week. The attempted robbery and the fight with the dinosaur skeleton were especially well done.

Ralph is coming along nicely as a character as he's trying to be a good guy, but he is still tripping over his own selfishness and sexism. This gives the character depth rather than EM just being a novice hero who makes mistakes due to inexperience.

The Council of Wells and their interactions with Cisco had me rolling. There were plenty of funny lines this week, but the look on Cisco's face was priceless after he said, "Sometimes, you're a wizard, Harry.":lmao:

I feel like with all the metas introduced in the Arrowverse, they could have alot more entertaining (and powerful) line up for Legends.

How about:

Sarah Lance
Elongated Man
Kid Flash
Mr. Terrific
Vixen
Atom
Firestorm

I feel like with all the metas introduced in the Arrowverse, they could have alot more entertaining (and powerful) line up for Legends.

How about:

Sarah Lance
Elongated Man
Kid Flash
Mr. Terrific
Vixen
Atom
Firestorm

Firestorm and Citizen Steel are already wasted on the show because they can't afford the special effects for them other than a few episodes here and there.
I'd rather keep Elongated Man on The Flash where they have to money to elongate him.

I don't know about every episode, but I'd like to see Elongated Man meet Sara Lance. I twould be funny.

Totally. They've made him so fast now, which I'm glad -- he can phase him and another person down multiple floors of a building, catch bullets while (speed)walking, catch all shards of an exploding grenade in time, run to Jitters and back to his place while a flipping pancake is still in the air....
But it creates a dilemma for the writers -- they don't know how to disarm him in clever ways in combat against enemies, but still use speed to beat the opponent. In 402 and another episode I forgot, speed was taken out of the equation as a whole in the climax. Hopefully they solve this issue soon.

I liked that they showed Barry doing some police CSI work, swabbing the cat statue for blood. The show has a tendency to forget Barry is a CSI.
Yup. They said they'd show more of that this season which they have in dialogue quite a bit but I was hoping we'd also get those cool text graphics on screen like we did in the pilot.

Wow, that was a bad episode. The heavy handed dialogue just beating us over the head about protecting people over catching the baddie. Made all the less effective because the baddie got away by running to a door, and then going through the door. Escape complete! Because the Flash was so intent on staring judgingly at Ralph, then say, taking a tenth of a second to run after and catching escaping baddie. Then the big finale where Flash throws something up in the air, then cuffs distracted baddie. But why would cuffing her stop her from using her powers? Un-freaking-believable!

Wow, that was a bad episode. The heavy handed dialogue just beating us over the head about protecting people over catching the baddie. Made all the less effective because the baddie got away by running to a door, and then going through the door. Escape complete! Because the Flash was so intent on staring judgingly at Ralph, then say, taking a tenth of a second to run after and catching escaping baddie. Then the big finale where Flash throws something up in the air, then cuffs distracted baddie. But why would cuffing her stop her from using her powers? Un-freaking-believable!

Don't the cuffs have some sort of magic gizmo that will nullify their powers?

Yeah, those were power nullifier cuffs. Hence why they shut off *Barry's* powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"