• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The fun Uncharted Idea's Thread

Reaction score
Hello people,

Are there any crazy fans of the Uncharted Franchise out there??

I am sure there are some.

I couldn't see a thread of this kind anywhere else but I apologise if I have missed it.

So any to the point...

I thought it would be a fun way to pass some time leading up to the inevitable reveal whenever it maybe of the PS4's first Uncharted outing to start up a little discussion of general ideas that people may think as being cool for the franchise.

I'll start off with a couple of my own.

1. Dinosaurs!!!!
  • Yes I said it. I love the idea of doing an Lost World game, in which Nathan searching for some long lost treasure ends up on some island in the middle of the ocean only to find that it is filled with big giant dangerous Dinos. I know it sounds very Jurassic Park but i think it could work brilliantly.

Just imagine the possibilities of it...

There would obviously be a villain involved. Maybe also searching for the same treasure of even trying to use the Dino's for profit in some way... who knows??

2. Prequel!!!
  • OK so the thoughts i had whilst I was playing Uncharted 3 again the other day. We had that great scene in my opinion where we are playing as the very young Nathan Drake and meeting Sully for the first time. I would love to see more of this early connection between the two. Maybe an entire game based around this time and some of there early adventures together.

Ok so there's just a couple of ideas to get things started, nothing to detailed but if you like them of hate them just say, tell me why, and maybe even share some of your own ideas.

It might be interesting if they worked in something about the appearance of Richard III. Perhaps he was moved on purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"