Sequels The Gambit/Remy LeBeau Casting Thread

kapea

Civilian
Reaction score
Marvel has promised us that X4 will center on Gambit...so who should it be? I vote for Zen Gesner (he starred in a tv series called "The Adventures of Sinbad", as well as showing up in films like "Shallow Hal" and "There's Something About Mary")...he looks so much like Gambit from the comics, it's scary!

To illustrate my point, may I present Zen Gesner as Remy LeBeau
aka "Le Diable Blanc"...

zengambit7.jpg

zengesner1gambit8ai.th.jpg

zengambit31ih.jpg

Zen Gesner in real life...

zengesner26cn.th.jpg

zengesner39dq.jpg

zengesner59ib.jpg

More acting info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen_Gesner

He does look like Gambit, but i've never heard of him before

Never heard of him before either...he's got the look....just hope he not only has the talent, but knows Gambit's attitude and make him distinguishable from similiar characters.

kapea said:
Marvel has promised us that X4 will center on Gambit...so who should it be? I vote for Zen Gesner (he starred in a tv series called "The Adventures of Sinbad", as well as showing up in films like "Shallow Hal" and "There's Something About Mary")...he looks so much like Gambit from the comics, it's scary!

To illustrate my point, may I present Zen Gesner as Remy LeBeau...

zengambit7.jpg

zengesner1gambit8ai.th.jpg

Zen Gesner in real life...

zengesner26cn.th.jpg

zengesner39dq.jpg

zengesner59ib.jpg

Wow he really looks like Gambit. I've seen him somewhere but i forget at the moment. I'd be happy if he would play him same goes for Holloway!
Good job. :up:

Viggo Mortensen would be awesome.
I know you all will say: he's too old. But, it would still be cool.

Cool enough too change the charactre for (which they do all the time in the X-movies. For the better, I think).

illmatikk said:
jonathan rhys meyers as GAMBIT/LEBEAU:
gambit.jpg

No way!!

I think Viggo Mortensen would be great for the role, but gambit is suppost to go after rouge so I'm not sure that would work out (age). Unless they can find another girl for rouge, which I'm all for.

Cillian Murphy, the guy who played Scarecrow in Batman Begins would be good.

No Zen Gesner! :down I really can't stand the guy's face.

If Fox/The Producers/the writers are gearing up for a Gambit-centric X-Men movie, they aren't going to cast as obscure an actor as most suggestions in this thread are. Atleast it's not likely if most of the name actors from the first 3 aren't returning.

I think someone who's been a lead in atleast one smaller movie, or someone who's been a non-bit-part, supporting actor in some big movie, is the most likely route.

Can you show us the source of where you found this information?

zen looks better than most of the guys posted on here he kinda looks like the guy that plays in "contact"

ooooh!!! what about sawyer from lost he's good lookin but maybe he wont look that good like zen in the costume

kapea, where did you get this information? I'd like to see a source before I believe it.

kapea said:
Marvel has promised us that X4 will center on Gambit...

when did they promise this?

great news if true

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"