Sequels The Gambit/Remy LeBeau Casting Thread

I'm starting to like this Zen Gesner, if they allow the actor and character to be older looking. But if they go young...I have no idea. Maybe that kid who I thought was cast as him from that Elvis T.V. made movie. He's young and he looks it. He was also in Mission Impossible 3. Don't know his name....

WeaponXProject said:
I'm starting to like this Zen Gesner, if they allow the actor and character to be older looking. But if they go young...I have no idea. Maybe that kid who I thought was cast as him from that Elvis T.V. made movie. He's young and he looks it. He was also in Mission Impossible 3. Don't know his name....
Jonathan Rhys Meyers or something.

Santoro is in cover page of this months issue in a magazine about cinema, i suppose because of his role sas Xerxes in "300"- a movie that we are going to discuss again and again here in Greece...

When i find it, i'll post it for you!

How about Wentworth Miller from Prison Break? (Schofield). He's smart, good actor, charming. All he needs to do is grow his hair. He's not an ugly guy either and looks young for his age.

Ratner produces Prison Break. He could even be a realistic candidate...

I know he can act but i'd have to see him with long hair and a 5 o clock shade. What if we had a bald Gambit? hahah

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but what about Charlie Hunnam?

Charlie_3.jpg

photo_05_hires.jpg

He was such a badass in "Green Street Hooligans" and he can act very well.:up:

i havent read all the pages but i still think the very first guy looks most like Remy... the guy that played in sinbad or w/e... ^^

I dont get why people suggest Johnny Depp for Gambit. Sure he can act but he's way too old for Gambit.

Johnny is way too old though he might have the looks for it. :D We'd need someone fresh and young. Somebody new.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before, but what about Charlie Hunnam?

Charlie_3.jpg

photo_05_hires.jpg

He was such a badass in "Green Street Hooligans" and he can act very well.:up:
damn,i wanted him for angel :( instead we got an emo ben foster

No we got an emo Angel. He was written wrong, or at least not like how the majority wanted him portrayed. We can't blame the actors for being out of character. Look at Iceman, Shawn Ashmore is a pretty good actor but Iceman didn't act like Iceman at all.

true,i still hated angel though,but i think hunnam would be better but thats just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"