Sequels The Gambit/Remy LeBeau Casting Thread

I’m sorry, but I have to go with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I’d love to see him as Gambit. He’s a young talented actor (I'd recommend people to see 'Titus' and 'Match Point'), and has cool enough look and persona to pull off a convincing Gambit.

Zen Gesner, while I agree he looks like gambit, quite frankly from the stuff I’ve seen him in, he’s acting ability is too weak in my opinion.

Shadow Moses X said:
Josh Holloway should be the only one even considered

He was actually first offered the part, but he turned it down, because I believe he thought the character too much resembled the one he plays in Lost. That's what I heard.

RoguishGurl said:
I think Forbes March would make the perfect Gambit.

oltl_march_3.jpg

190x190_oltl_march.jpg

pics_fmQA1.jpg
He would have made a better Angel. I only saw Mutant X a few times... I can't remember if Forbes is a decent actor or not. Zen Gesner on the other hand, is not a good actor. That said, he does look a lot like Gambit.

sorry yall I still think Olivier Martinez is the best choice.

I do like Oliver Martinez, and he already has the French accent down that he will just have to tweak to make it sound Cajun, he has a thinner face to then Halloway, but much the same look

i still think ryan gosling can be Gambit... i dunno... it could work...

I don't mind Josh Holloway, but considering he's already turned down the role. I don't see it happening.

i also agree with Jonathan Rhys Meyers... i saw him as elvis... he's a good actor..as far as i saw him... hehehe

Yeah Josh Holloway would be a good choice but he's a little too old imo. I think most fans would rather have an older Gambit than a young one but i wouldn't. I think the actor should be in his early to mid twenties.

Josh Holloway would be perfect, but I think Gambit will not be that old and Josh has already shot down the idea because the character is too similar to Sawyer.

I think Forbes March would make a great Gambit.

Or how about Jared Padelecki from SUPERNATURAL? He could pull it off and there isn't a big age difference between him and Anna Paquin, should she return.

question! ok so i've been gone for a bit here and am a bit behind..when was X-4 confirmed?? and when did they ever say Gambit would be in it???

well i hope it's true..

hmm i thin ka fresh unknown face for the role would be nice..buuutt..

Viggo as Gamibt? no too old..love in Lord of the Rings though.

Josh Holloway as Gambit? NOo I LOVE Lost,one of my fav shows..but once again- the age thing.

*ouch don't hit me!*

John Rhys..uhh i forget his name..the Elvis guy..now I was sorta lean towards him from the beginning..but na i changed my mind.

Now here's a new one someone said..Hyaden Christensen..me liking..but can he do the accent? Hmm he sorta might do Remy good..I dunno.

I say a new Cajun face guy we never heard of. hehe

Ok no you may throw rotting vegetables at me.

Steph

*throws rotting vegetables*

Darth Vader for Gambit? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
But seriously, Hayden Christensen doesn't look like Gambit.
I don't think is has officialy been confirmed that X-4 will be made and that Gambit will be in it but do have to put him in. Otherwise Fox' headquaters will be burned down to the ground. So says Neptune, mr. Two-Faced :mad:

Neptune said:
*throws rotting vegetables*

Darth Vader for Gambit? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
But seriously, Hayden Christensen doesn't look like Gambit.
I don't think is has officialy been confirmed that X-4 will be made and that Gambit will be in it but do have to put him in. Otherwise Fox' headquaters will be burned down to the ground. So says Neptune, mr. Two-Faced :mad:

lol , ow that hurt!

ahah ok so i confess the only reason i'd pick Hayden for the role is ebcause I thin kthey guy is darn good looking but I agree maybe the futurue darth Vader won't look so great as Gambit..but maybe he will..let me dream!

there was one actor that i came across on imbd..but i can't remember his name,ugh. i think about.

haha awesome so X4 is in the works, oh yeah..seriously if they don't put Gamibt or a better Rogue I will be mad..mad...mad..madddd.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers would be a good pick. I could see him playing it suave yet ballsy like Gambit does.
hands.gif

Josh Holloway is another good pick. Shame he already turned it down.
[img]http://images.hollywood.com/images/large/l_2444513.jpg

I'm just gonna throw out a few random names;

Kevin Zegers;
kevin_zegers1.jpg

Lou Taylor Pucci; if they wanna go for a younger Remy
ltp3.jpg
normal_013.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone else used to think of this, but when I was younger dreaming of the perfect X-men cast, I always wanted Johnny Depp to play Gambit. I don't think he's too old, especially since he's such a great actor he can really appear younger. That's my cast personally.

Josh and Johny are good actors but i still think they would be a tad bit too old for the part. They need someone closer to Gambit's age and Anna Paqui's age..so someone in their 20's.

OOh that pick of John Rhy-Meyers looks good- just like Gambit.
but now i have a new fav for the part- That Kevin Zegers guy..how old is he? In that pick he looks just like gambit- dark hair,dark eyes. nice

:) :up:

I'm just gonna throw some names down. lol
How about Ian Somerhalder?

How about this one i just found his pictures and i believe his name is Patrick Flueger?

or maybe Jared Padalecki like someone said before.

Well these are just random.:)

I really can't see anyone who looks more suited for the role than Josh Holloway. Plus I don't think the age difference is too much. You could always lie and say Gambit in the film is younger than Holloway.

Plus I think the info on X4 being Gambit centric is bull. You've no source and the likelyness of it not being Wolverine centric is very low. Not to mention that X4 hasn't been confirmed. Half the people involved with the movies think that there will be a sequel and half think there won't considering the spin-offs. Either way very few actually know.

What seems more likely is that they will take up the option of another main X-men movie after a few spin-offs. This will be more than a few years down the road when the stars are likely to just be a bit old to reprise their characters, which they may have done already in various spin-offs.

Our best hope for a Gambit introduction in the near future is a role in one of the said spin-offs.

Is it official news that Gambit will be in X4?

Wow, the Zen Gesner/Gambit resemblance (appearance wise) is amazing, ive never seen him act though, but based upon just looks alone he would make the perfect Gambit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"