Sequels The Gambit/Remy LeBeau Casting Thread

He's 34, and I think he passes for late twenties, which is the average people here want Gambit to be.

I'd rather have a younger Gambit. About 23,24,25. That Rodriguez guy does look he could pull of Remy. I'm gonna have the biggest smile plasterd on my face for a month when i finally see Gambit on the silver screen. Move over Wolvie!

zengambit7.jpg

zengesner1gambit8ai.th.jpg

zengambit31ih.jpg

Zen Gesner in real life...

I know him too. The Sinbad Series was pretty cool (for a while at least) and he definetly has the look (he almost looks Identical to Gambit, drawn by Jim Lee in the "New X-men" Comics wow). Also I think he is an able enough actor to portray gambit. Also I like how you made his suite, not too little but not too much like his original suit. Another possebility would be to cast an unknown french (french-american) actor to portray gambit. Also shoul Gambits eyes be always black red (like in the comics) or only changin when he uses his powers? (like storm in the movie) I personally would like the first option, but they did change storms eyes (it was a compromise that I think worked).

Well, Storm's eyes, either in comics or movies or cartoon, only go white when she uses her powers. The only change they did was that in comics and cartoon she had blue eyes, and in the movies, black. So i think his eyes will eventually be red/black always, just like Mystique, Nightcrawler...

I haven't posted here in a while, but I'd like to say Taylor Kitsch would make a very good Gambit. He played Pogue in the Covanent and played a guy who had a lot of Gambit traits. :)

Taylorkitsch02.jpg

Yeah I agree with you. He definitely looks the part. :up:

He was very decent in the movie. The whole time I was watching the movie, all I could think of was he would be perfect. :)

you were probably watching his ripped muscles and butt, you dirty minded person you!

Of course I was! Yum!
drooldrownbysereneworxvq9.gif

He's the guy all the way to the left.

covanent.jpg

Me neither. He's to bulky if you ask me. He doesn't really have a Gambit face.

Yeah... I can see why his face isn't seen in that photoshoot, he's kind of ugly... well, too ugly for Gambit anyway.

Neptune said:
Me neither. He's to bulky if you ask me. He doesn't really have a Gambit face.

If that guy is too bulky what does that make Josh Holloway!?

Well I've always seen Gambit as being athletic muscular, not bulky muscular.

Oliver Goodwill (Evanescense video "Dont call me when youre sober") is the best option for Gambit. Go to Yahoo Music videos, see the video and tell me that I'm wrong. He's perfect!
Gambit.jpg

you can hardly tell how good an actor is from a video. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"