The Ghost Rider Network

Tomorrow indeed! 24 hours until the Network is unveiled to the world...

I want to wish all the good fortune to everyone involved in the GRN launch, specially FH & MM.
I expect anxiously, and obviously, magnificent stuff is coming.
I know for sure.
Keep the flames forever.

Exciting indeed... and a little nerve wracking too.

Nerve-wracking hell....I wanna see it...been waiting for days.

I wanna see what up?!?

You guys are worse than Singer and Raimi:eek:

:D

It has arrived indeed!

The Ghost Rider Network has been ignited. 3 awesome Ghost Rider sites have come together, all for the sake of Vengeance.

The URL for this Network; http://ghostrider.hasballs.com

I hope you all enjoy the portal page. It was designed by a very talented lady by the name of Amanda Penton; http://www.amandapenton.com.

If anyone has any suggestionson things to add to the network or any , comments or concerns, please let us know. Just chat about it in this thread or you can email our network email; [email protected]

Anyway, go. Enjoy... or hate. Either way, it's there for you.

I'm surfing it right now... and i just used the new avvy...at least temporarily, until i know how to make gifs^^
Great design!

So... Did anyone like the Portal page for the network or wha?

Was the lauch anticlimatic? Did we hype it too much?

Good work guys! :up:
looking more professional by the day....
Sony or Marvel better give you guys some recognition for all the hard work that you do on those sites. would be very nice if Sony provided links on their site to yours.

i wouldnt worry FH....people usually take that kind of work for granted. im sure more folks will get to see it as we get closer to the release date.

Love it guys, Makes it easier on us :D

Ditto. One big lovely stash of Ghost Rider goodness.

Nice work, fellas.
:up:

:ghost: AAAANNNND done. well ive cleaned up my favorites and Damn!!! wha??? New Ghost Rider Network?? Whats this??? well lets see...........aha........aha....looks good....yeah.....liking it........well, we'll just hit favorites.....add to favorites....done!!!!!! well???? i really dont need Drudge report.... and cnn.....and foxnews in my favorites.......Do i really want AICN???? NNNOOOOOOO!...... Barley legal t???? no no no .... My banking??? no....in fact im dumping everything in my favorites except for Ghost Rider network , and superhero hype..............aaaaaand maybe the barely lega.....no no no....no...yes....uhhh no:ghost: ;)

Ya know, i have no idea, but everytime i turn on my computer, 10,000 pages open up to......um....barely legal t........rucks...thats it ...trucks......big sexy blonde trucks..... damn i suck at humor:ghost:

I'm happy that everyone is enjoying the site. It's not much, but we still love the look of it first of all and how easy it makes it to access everything second of all.

Thanks for the comments!

BIGGUN said:
Good work guys! :up:
looking more professional by the day....
Sony or Marvel better give you guys some recognition for all the hard work that you do on those sites. would be very nice if Sony provided links on their site to yours.

i wouldnt worry FH....people usually take that kind of work for granted. im sure more folks will get to see it as we get closer to the release date.

Man, it would be totally awesome to have a link from Sony's GR website to our network.

Thanks for the kind words my friend.

Well, it's been over a week since the network was lauched. Time flies eh?

Don't forget to check out the contest there as we will be giving away a graphic novel sometime in the near future. There has only been one entry so far... and that's just not good. Come on peeps. Test that GR knowledge of yours.

Update on the Network. For whatever reason, our old URL has died. That's really sucks but, I have set up a new one so that the Portal still exists. There's some new additions to it and many more planned.

Check it out! http://ghostrider.2hell.com

Unfortunatly, Vengeance Unbound is still down...

FlameHead said:
Unfortunatly, Vengeance Unbound is still down...

good work FH...but jeeze where did those guys go?! i miss that site :(

Yeah, I know. Me too. I'm gonna contact him and see what's on the G O.

Great news folks! Vengeance unbound is back!! Updated your links and bookmarks, here comes the new URL!

http://ghostrider.rlk7.com

The network portal page will be updates as soon as posible.

Yes indeedy, friends, Vengeance Unbound IS finally back. Thanks to FH for keeping in contact with me and for posting the site's return here...but I do think I kind of owe an explanation as to why the site vanished right after the debut of the Network.

Essentially, the server I had purchased space from disappeared and the people ran off with my (and everyone else's) money. When the server went off the 'net, I failed in all attempts to contact them, and I still don't know what happened to them. That would've been all fine and well, however, if my own personal PC hadn't crashed at the beginning of the year - meaning I lost EVERYTHING, 4 years worth of work on Vengeance Unbound completely gone in the span of a day.

In fact, I was debating not bringing the site back at all after such a crippling blow, and again thanks go to Flamehead for offering me room on his GR site to do some work. But, the Spirit of Vengeance was too strong within me, so the site is now back with some free server space donated by a good friend and a slimmed-down format that shrugs off all the unnecessary crap that had accumulated on the site over the years. VU is now just a review/synopsis site for the comics, but considering the character has been around since 1972 I most certainly still have tons of work to put into it.

Thanks to everyone who supported the site when it was up before, and I hope everyone enjoys it now that it's back.

Thank you for bringin it back! I was terribly missed by many.

Hey, do you still have that Ghost Rider History that was on the old site? I couldn't find it on the new one but of course, I'm stupid too so...

Oh, and I finally got around to updating the portal page w/ the new link:
http://ghostrider.2hell.com

Well it's aboot time someone did this, good work.

Aboot. Golden. LoL.

Yeah, I was way to busy for a while there to get the update done.

The history section hasn't been loaded onto the new site...but if enough people think it needs to make a return, I'll try my best to get it back on there.

I say try your damn best. It's definatly missed.

Yeah, it would be great to have the info somewhere by the time the trailer is released. That way we can point people in the right direction when they ask.

Having said that, I doubt the population will ever be as familiar with Ghost Rider (origin or otherwise) as they are with Spidey and Hulk. I'd love to see it happen but, likely it won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"