The Great Hype Circle

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
lets compose a little circle of who's got a piece of who's collection in your collection.

Now I am not just talkin about trades, I am talking about a figure that once sat in someone's collection and now sits in yours.

I know a lot of you guys have me in your collection...this could be fun...Someone might have a fig in thier collection that cam from FTB, then FTB will come in and say well actually that fig came From Roughneck before I had it...then I'll be, like, no way, I got that From Saint.

It will be fun,

I have Four Busts that Belonged to Doom (B.U.M.)

Diamon's Rogues Gallery

Sandman
Lizard
Kingpin
Shocker

I have a Brown Cable, ML8 Captain America Variant, and ML6 Juggernaut from Roughneck.

I can't even begin to imagine how many things you guys have sent me. Atleast 1/3 of my stuff I've acquired from you guys.

i have a mecha hulk from someone
dont remember who
you know what, i think that came from fwoosh
well i have a ml3 magneto from someone too

I got my Vision and Hawkeye from... uh...... people.

got super skrull clear variant from FTB who I think got it from Spideyboy.
I got psycho bison from SHT....not sure it's original origin.
Got ML1 IM, ML3 GRider & ML7 SC IM from Roughneck MOC so I don't think anyone else had it but, he could have received it from someone else though????

ML1 IM came from Wal Mart

ML3 GRider came from a store called Hollywood Showcase which sold only collector figs and went under

ML7 IM came from a case I got from CMDstore.

sweet.......i like this thread, look forward to more responses..

I know SHT, Rough, and I both did a three way trade.
forgot what figs those were though, I end up with Bison so that was awesome!!

I sent you a Bison which I got offa E-bay. I needed a Ryu and the only one I could find on Ebay at the time came with an entire.....No I needed Sagat. The only Sagat I could find came with all of Wave 1 (Excpet it was evil Ryu instead of Ryu) So I wound up with an extra Bison.....Though It couldn't have been Sagat Cause I had two of his as well......I sent ont to FTB

Oh I remember now. I wanted all of wave 1 and I bid on two auctions and won them both so I got stuck, that's what hapened yeah.

I don't think I have anything from ez-8's personal collection. But he's hooked me up with other stuff.

I'll have Rough's Marvel Select Cap in soon. I also go mags and invisible woman from him MOC. But again, not from a personal collection.

I got some loose figs from FTB. Shocker, a DC direct supes, Hush Supes, Mr. Freeze, and maybe a few other things that I can't think of at the moment.

I got the Justice League Batman displayed, from some guy at fwoosh.

Wow, with all of the trades I've done, I would have though I'd have more stuff from everyone on my shelf. But I guess most of the stuff I get is MOC.

If I would have found the Hype before resorting to ebay though, I would have had a hell of a lot more loose figures from all you guys. Cause I know a lot of the figs I have came loose from ebay auctions.

I know I got a thor from I think FTB, that I turned around and traded to someone else. It was towards a black apocalypse, though now I wish I had that other thor. oh well.

SpiderHulkThing said:
I'll have Rough's Marvel Select Cap in soon. I also go mags and invisible woman from him MOC. But again, not from a personal collection.

Cap was from My Collection, he sat ontop of my DVDs, I got him from my Comic Shop, Magneto was part of my collection, he hung in my hallway with all of my MOC MLs, he also came from Hollywood showcase. As for the MOC Invisible Woman...I don't know what you're talking about.

the one from the movie line. i think i got that from you. I don't remember man. And yeah, i know that MS cap is from your personal collection. I was meaning the MOC ones I got from you. And I was using personal collection as meaning displayed figs.

I know I have an XMC Wolverine that came from FTB that originally belonged to Roughneck.

SpiderHulkThing said:
the one from the movie line. i think i got that from you. I don't remember man. And yeah, i know that MS cap is from your personal collection. I was meaning the MOC ones I got from you. And I was using personal collection as meaning displayed figs.

Oh yeah, the Movie Sue...that was just there, but most of my MOC MLs were in my collection

fig007mo7.jpg

An I got that XMC Wolverine offa e-bay

I got a ML3 Thor from FTB, who said he got it from Roughneck.

I also have a bunch of various Heroclix from FTB and spideyboy.

Not sure what else I have, gonna have to check when I go back home next week.

im supposed to have gotten a vulture from rough or ftb or someone, but its not here yet

It'll be there soon, It a Vulture that I sent and had for a while, that came from FTB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"