The Gun Enthusiast Thread

Why are you always asking me that? I will not show you what you seem to so desperately want to see. Please stop asking me.

report.gif

My father is a gun colletor.

He is a hunter also. I much rather photograph animals. I hate hunting to be honest but I like going to the shooting range.

I currently own a Beretta 92fs. Only been to the range twice with it.

I'll update my fathers arsenal list soon. Which sooner or later will be my arsenal.

But I will say that I think that a ak47 is not as fun as people will think it is.

I do feel like the odd one in the family being a non republican guy who happens to like shooting guns at the range with his old man....maybe its to bond with dad. Who knows

what do you think of it? i'm thinking about adding one to my collection.

I used my AR-15 to get 7 kills and a helicopter.

But that was just Call of Duty 4. :/

Thanks. I think I did, haha. I mean, I wasn't physically injured, but it was a pretty traumatic experience. And I think it's a big reason why I want a gun now - to feel safer.

Glad you are ok. Next time waste the chump.

Whenever I have sex, I have a gun underneath the pillow. She loves it. I love it... we both love it.

Guns = Love

Interesting post. :awesome:

what do you think of it? i'm thinking about adding one to my collection.

I honestly like it alot. Sure it doesn't pack a big punch but its got a good weight and feel to it. I'd rather have a full size than any of the compacts.

I find that I have better accuracy in a firearm that is a little heavier and longer. Gives me more control, more balanced when aiming. I have three 15 round clips I got 3 three years ago I still haven't used yet sadly.

While the 92 is nice for me. I still have a love for a blue steel 357mag with a 4 inch barrel.

My future husband will know to get me a Mauser C96 for our one year wedding anniversary.

Mmk John Wayne. :whatever:

:huh:
You dont think he should have shot the person (given the opportunity) that was robbing him at gunpoint?

What I said was half in jest anyway...just half though. :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"