The "Guy Rule" in public restrooms

Dave Chappelle's "When you're running from the police and you feel that anal grease. Diarrhea!" always kills me :D

It's also apparently a rule that if someone dumps a load, fails to flush, and then vanishes from the premesis, leaving someone else to see the remaining by products, all guys in the restroom must go check it out. That happened to me once in a restroom, a dude opens a stall door and yells "Oh god, look at this!"

Someone had left a massive poop nest in the potty. Nasty.

It's also apparently a rule that if someone dumps a load, fails to flush, and then vanishes from the premesis, leaving someone else to see the remaining by products, all guys in the restroom must go check it out. That happened to me once in a restroom, a dude opens a stall door and yells "Oh god, look at this!"

Ewww, girls are the opposite. If that happens we avoid that stall like the plague.

With no hands and involving you? I'd have to rub the pie on you first and then eat it :o Or you could just eat it for me :ninja:
We can eat pie off each other. I'll start first coz I'm... hungrier.

Btw, I like how we invade this "Guys Public Restroom".

If I find a poop nest I leave it for the next guy to find and go to the next stall or find another bathroom. :down

jag

"Whirlysplat" is actually from a sketch by Ben Elton about Mr "Whirlysplat" who leaves curled "Whirlysplats" in train station toilets because they are so beautiful he cannot bring himself to flush them away. Opposed to Mr. "Pebbledash" or Mr "Next Morning Curry" who are just to lazy!

:)

Hahaha! Did anyone take pictures? But away, that's just nasty. I've been to Women's restroom a few times where I see... blood stained sanitary pad on the floor in the cubicle. And that's the main reason (other than pee drops on toilet seat), that I avoid public restrooms like a plague. When I told my fiance about it, he was surprised as he expected the Women's Restroom to be clean coz women are supposed to be clean. Yeah, right. I wish.
Anyway, I'd rather pee in the bushes.

With no hands and involving you? I'd have to rub the pie on you first and then eat it :o Or you could just eat it for me :ninja:

here . . . let me help you ladies *throws pies at breasts*

"Whirlysplat" is actually from a sketch by Ben Elton about Mr "Whirlysplat" who leaves curled "Whirlysplats" in train station toilets because they are so beautiful he cannot bring himself to flush them away. Opposed to Mr. "Pebbledash" or Mr "Next Morning Curry" who are just to lazy!

:)

So you're basically telling us that your name is sh1tty? :huh:

jag

i cant take a dump..if someone's squatting in the next stall...it creeps me out

they were just starting to get into it before you called me out! :hyper:
Spoons' right. You killed it. Now we're not in the mood anymore. At least not in this thread. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"