The Dark Knight The HaHaHa Times, Volume 2

Hi! I remember you were the one who first typed up all the circled words for us on the first page in this thread. Thanks! :woot:

Hello! You are all very welcome ^_^

I think the thing about this is: The red herrings indicate that whatever we're looking for is right under our nose. What's right under our nose? The HaHaHa Times. The Joker. We all wanted to know whether the Joker viral was still gonna go or not, and we got our answer.

The joke is that there is No Joke.

Hello! You are all very welcome ^_^

I think the thing about this is: The red herrings indicate that whatever we're looking for is right under our nose. What's right under our nose? The HaHaHa Times. The Joker. We all wanted to know whether the Joker viral was still gonna go or not, and we got our answer.

The joke is that there is No Joke.

Trailer, please!

mmm..Meeting on April first... Does anyone else get the feeling that this may be broken up or attacked by the Joker>>?

This was posted in the Harvey campaign thread (I assume it was sent out in an email or something):
• Meet Harvey Dent! Harvey Dent will be at a Townhall Meeting to answer all
your questions about how to take Gotham back! 3pm, April 1, Gotham
Community Center #12, Gainley

This corresponds to the Joker's promise re: poisson d'avil, non?
I wouldn't be surprised if we get something on Tuesday from Harvey -- and the Joker.

thanks for the (lack of) quote sad Lieutenant, its posted in the harveydent thread becasue its on the website.

yeah true, found that same site just now.

Great find yeah! Is this legit???

It looks it...

Shot them an email, got this reply:

Dear Concerned Citizen,
Thank you for offering to help us. All of us here at Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham feel it is our moral duty to tell our story about Harvey Dent�s unforgivable offenses against our city. We have put you on the list for a great election-night party where we will celebrate the defeat of Harvey Dent. Please continue to check the web site for further details on how you can help defeat Harvey Dent.
Thank You.
Joseph Candoloro, Esquire

Thank you becoming a Concerned Citizen for a Better Gotham. Please click below to verify your email, and you will be added to our mailing list.

When you click the confirmation link, it takes you to a page thanking you.

thanks for the (lack of) quote sad Lieutenant, its posted in the harveydent thread becasue its on the website.

yeah true, found that same site just now.

Sorry if you felt as though I robbed your thunder there, bad boy.... I'm not so savvy as to "quote" across threads.

Attention all: BigTonyVegas posted something that was originally posted on a public website. And when I quoted the "Harvey thread", I probably should have said "BigTonyVegas posted this on the Harvey thread". He should deserve all the credit and glory for being the first to copy-and-paste that stuff.

Trailer focusing on a dent speech and joker breaking it up maybe???

:wow:

Not bad, but it could also be totally unrelated to the HaHaHa Times. Either or, it's a lead.

I don't know if I can take anymore
there are guys in white suits that say Arkham on them, banging my door down
ahhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"