The Dark Knight The HaHaHa Times, Volume 2

what if instead of a trailer, we got tv spots focusing on all campaigners and add the mud slinging between them.

This smear campaign against Dent is being run by a guy called Joseph Candoloro. If you type his name into St Swithen's record search it shows he is married to Angela Rossi. The witness at the wedding was Albert Rossi, and if you type his name in, you find a baptism certificate showing him to be Randolfo Rossi's son - the owner of Rossi's Delicatessan.

That may sound complicated, and may not mean much - but I'm guessing Rossi's Delicatessan will have something to do with things before the end of this bit of the viral campaign.

(Sorry if this has already been pointed out...it's difficult to keep on top of all the posts!!)

We got this right after the HAHA Times... Could The Joker be behind the anti-Harvey campaign? Interesting...

We got this right after the HAHA Times... Could The Joker be behind the anti-Harvey campaign? Interesting...

interesting indeed what a better way than to fry harv and batman... after all there more insane than him.

Guys, there are threads for the other viral campaigns. This isn't the default discussion thread. Please take the unrelated talk elsewhere.

This smear campaign against Dent is being run by a guy called Joseph Candoloro. If you type his name into St Swithen's record search it shows he is married to Angela Rossi. The witness at the wedding was Albert Rossi, and if you type his name in, you find a baptism certificate showing him to be Randolfo Rossi's son - the owner of Rossi's Delicatessan.

That may sound complicated, and may not mean much - but I'm guessing Rossi's Delicatessan will have something to do with things before the end of this bit of the viral campaign.

(Sorry if this has already been pointed out...it's difficult to keep on top of all the posts!!)

Wasn't Rossi in Dark Victory/The Long Halloween?

Could the "Poisson d'Avril" message from the Joker also mean we need to pay attention to any talk about fish on any of the viral sites?

There might be something in the article about the Tuna King on page A2-- I found a couple misspelled words like "reknowned" or "icefield" instead of "ice filled," and some names that might be references to the comics.

By the way, has someone put together a cohesive list of all the spelling errors in the paper yet?

Shall i be the first to cry ...... NINJA!! hehehe that was fun, almost as fun as being called one myself once.

Could the "Poisson d'Avril" message from the Joker also mean we need to pay attention to any talk about fish on any of the viral sites?

There might be something in the article about the Tuna King on page A2-- I found a couple misspelled words like "reknowned" or "icefield" instead of "ice filled," and some names that might be references to the comics.

By the way, has someone put together a cohesive list of all the spelling errors in the paper yet?

God, I hope you're a ninja. lol...

Has all given up on the search already? Does not one have what it ruly takes? Try again to get the adress...

About the "icefield" :

From Batman Begins....

It is shot with meticulous attention to detail and beautiful use of cinematography, Which enhance the set the mood of the film. From the squalor of a Chinese prison to the beautiful harshness of a Tibetan ice field and ultimately the thinly veiled smog and smoke screen that is Gotham city. The use of CGI in the special effects is used to perfection and gives such a sense of place and surroundings that you could almost forget this is a fantasy and not real.

when the first hahatimes came out, what were we supposed to do with the circled words? Can we assume we have to do the same here? and could this also be related to the phone calls given to the cell clowns with their letters?

when the first hahatimes came out, what were we supposed to do with the circled words? Can we assume we have to do the same here? and could this also be related to the phone calls given to the cell clowns with their letters?

Been there, done that, debunked it.

i belong to another site and we recieved a posting quite similar to the one you got from rainbowspy. Should probably listen to him. obviously knows something...

poisson d'avril is basically april fools day in french, prolly just a date when some big shizz is going down :]

Has all given up on the search already? Does not one have what it ruly takes? Try again to get the adress...

anyone else think this it kinda cryptic? maybe trying to point out the spelling mistakes in the paper? seems a few people are mentioning them

i belong to another site and we recieved a posting quite similar to the one you got from rainbowspy. Should probably listen to him. obviously knows something...

The April Fools/April Fish/poisson davril thing has been mentioned a billion times, yeah.

The spelling errors, too. We just don't know how they're relevant (yet), if at all.

I don't know if it's already been noted but Garcetti's website is up now.

so is anyone prepared to compile a list of the spelling mistakes/typos on the newspapers? i def think theres something worth noting there, but unfortunately i dont have the patience to do it myself

In retrospect, it's interesting the HAHAtimes had nothing to do with the Joker cellphones after all. The phones lead to http://clowntravelagency.com/

Unless that new site will be connected to the HAHAtimes somehow but I doubt it. Maybe the entire newspaper is indeed a red herring? *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"